精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I don't speak the language that you speak 我不會說妳的語言 There're some words I know I'll never reach 有些字我知道我永遠聽不懂 But when I see you smiling back at me 但當我看到妳對著我微笑時 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I know exactly what you mean 我就是知道妳的意思 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I know exactly what you mean, oh 我就是知道妳的意思 When you look, when you look a little hurt 當妳看起來受了點傷 Sometimes I sing a song that I have learnt 有時候我唱一首以前學過的歌 I swear to God there's no way you could've heard 我向上帝發誓妳不可能聽過 But somehow, somehow 但不知為何 You sing every single word 妳總是能唱出每句歌詞 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 You sing every single word, oh 妳總是能唱出每句歌詞 Sometimes I go running in the dark 有時候我在黑暗中奔跑 When I don't know how to read the stars 我失去了方向 But where I run, it don't matter how far 但無論我跑到哪,無論多遠 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I always end up in your arms 我永遠會回到妳的懷抱 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I always end up in your arms, oh 我永遠會回到妳的懷抱 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 No, I don't know what happens when you die 不,我不知道如果妳死了我會怎麼樣 And just the thought, you know, it kind of blows my mind 只是想著,妳知道的,這讓我無法想像 But when I look, when I look up to the sky 但當我抬頭望向天空 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I know that it will be alright 我知道一切都會好起來的 Somehow, somehow 不知為何 I know that you will be beside, oh 我知道妳會在我身邊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.1.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1464271567.A.A24.html