精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Tom Odell的新歌,比起上一張專輯,感覺很有力量 不知道是咬字的關係還是怎樣,好像可以感受到他的憤怒XD 是因為泰勒斯不愛他嗎哈哈哈(陳年緋聞講到現在是哪招XD) I thought I was over you 我以為已經對妳釋懷 I'd put out the flame 我會撲滅這熱情 Said tonight will be different 說今晚會不一樣 I wouldn't need to play your games 我不需要再玩妳的遊戲 I walk past your tower block 我走過妳的高樓 Saw a flick in the blinds 看到窗戶裡的電影 I said tonight will be different 我說今晚會不一樣 And that I won't come back 因為我不會再回來 Here I am 我來了 Running up the seventh floor 跑上七樓 Knocking the eleventh door 敲響十一號房的門 I'ma sick of trying 我不想再試了 I'ma sick of trying 我不想再試了 Baby could I love you some more 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 Baby could I love you some more 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 Told myself as a prisoner 告訴我自己我是囚犯 And I'd broken my chains 我會掙脫鐐銬 That I could be anyone 我可以成為任何人 I'd run a thousand miles away 我可以跑一千英里 And I imagined your miracles 我想像妳的奇蹟 Somewhere afar 在很遙遠的地方 Someplace where the memories 在記憶中 They couldn't cut my heart 他們無法停止我心跳的地方 But here I am 但我來了 Running up the seventh floor 跑上七樓 Knocking the eleventh door 敲響十一號房的門 I'ma sick of trying 我不想再試了 I'ma sick of trying 我不想再試了 Baby could I love you some more 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 Baby could you love me some more? 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 Baby could you love me some more? 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 Cause I'm going out my head here, darling 因為我要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 Going out my head here, darling 要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 Going out my head here, darling 要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 Going out my head here, darling 要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 But here I am 但我來了 Running up the seventh floor 跑上七樓 Knocking the eleventh door 敲響十一號房的門 Saying what I've said before 說那些以前曾說過的話 Baby could you love me some more? 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 (I'm going out my head here, darling, I'm going out my head here, darling) 我要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 Baby could you love me some more? 寶貝我還能再繼續愛妳嗎 (I'm going out my head here, darling, I'm going out my head here, darling) 我要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 I'm going out my head here, darling 我要在這邊忘掉一切,親愛的 I'm going out my head 我要在這邊忘掉一切 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.1.194 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1464267276.A.C5F.html