精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《pidiraven ( 距離 ∞ 公里 )》之銘言: : 請問有人知道 seether 的 out of my way 歌詞嗎? : 我在精華區也找不到, : 知道的可以提供嗎? 謝謝。 Out of my way Out of my, way [Pre-Chorus] I can急 pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd, I can急 pass up this opportunity to make myself be heard. Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all, Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall. [Chorus] Nobody旧 gonna stand in my way Give it up son, I観 doin?this my way Nobody旧 gonna stand in my way Give it up son, I観 doin?this my way You like to think the worst is over now, but you cant breathe at all You like to think you虐e owed a favor now, man you挙e seen it all Did you, want to, be the one who pushed me off the wall, Did you, want to, be the one who let me fall. [Chorus] You can急 hold me down.. You can急 hold me down.. You can急 hold me down.. You can急 hold me down.. [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] Nobody旧 gonna stand in my way Give it up, I観 doin?this my way Nobody旧 gonna stand in my way Give it up, I観 doin?this my way Out of my way -- Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, and above. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.27.148
pidiraven:真是太謝謝你了 推 61.231.202.48 10/02