精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Golden Gun Can you feel our minds in motion Can you feel our thoughts I've sung Can you feel our steel devotion Can you feel our love become strong Can you hear these words like winter Can you see these thoughts I've sung Can you feel this moment splinter As you feel our love become strong You got the fire You got the passion You got your head switched on You got emotion you got a potion You got the golden gun As we go into this station Can you see how far we've come Can you feel this communication As you feel our love become young Can you hear these words like winter Can you see these thoughts I've sung Can you feel this moment splinter As you feel our love become young You got the fire You got the passion You got your head switched on You got emotion you got a potion You got the golden gun Give me the fire Give me the passion Give me your head switched on Give me emotion Give me the potion Give me the golden You got the fire And you got the passion And you got your head switched on You got emotion You got a potion You got the golden gun You got the golden gun You got the golden gun -- 時間並未帶來抒解, 你們所說盡是謊言. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.122.177