精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Steve James - MTR Song 地鐵之歌 很特別的歌 是一個在香港工作的外國人 把香港的部分車站 套上真善美的曲子唱 歌詞: Let's start from the very begining(讓我們由起點開始) Though there's plenty of places to start (雖然有很多地方可以作起點) If you want to get around(但是如果你想走走看) You can get all over town(你可以去到市區任何一個角落) Just by stepping on the ground onto the MTR(只要步進地鐵) MTR?(地鐵) MTR, KCR - just follow me(地鐵、九鐵跟隨我) Tsuen Wan(荃灣) Tai Wo Hau(大窩口) Kwai Hing(葵興) Kwai Fong(葵芳) Lai King(荔景) and Mei Foo(和 美孚) Lai Chi Kok(荔枝角) Cheng Sha Wan(長沙灣) Sham Shui Po(深水埠) and Tai Che Do(和 「太子道」) Change trains(轉車) Shek Kip Mai (石峽尾) Kowloon Tong(九龍塘) Lok Fu(樂富) Wong Tai Sin(黃大仙) Diamond Hill(鑽石山) Choi Hung(彩虹) and onto Kowloon Bay(和 九龍灣) Ngau Tau Kok(牛頭角) Kung Tong and Lam Tin(觀塘 和 藍田) and at Yau Tong Change for (然後在油塘轉車到) Quarry Bay, North Point(?魚涌 去 北角) Fortress Hill(炮台山) and Tin Hau(和 天后) Tong Lo Wan, in English Causway Bay (「銅鑼灣」在英文的是 銅鑼灣) Wan Chai next for me(然後 灣仔) Admiraity(金鐘) Central(中環) and than you have a choice(跟住你有個選擇) Sheung Wan(上環) but I like Tsim Sha Tsui(但是我喜歡 尖沙咀) Jordon(佐敦) We're off to Yau Ma Tei(我們出發去 油麻地) Mong Kok here we're again(又來到 旺角) We've returned to Prince Edward Road(我們返回 太子道) So if you want to get around just get yourself down to the M-T-R (所以如果你想走走看就你自已下去搭地鐵吧) -- viking 真夏2006...這五年記憶最深的一集 永遠難以忘記 2006.7.26 首播 在沖繩久米島上 一隊勇敢的夫妻檔 工藤順一郎(1972-)&工藤惠夢(1981-) 一組勇闖到最後的父女 小川毅(1966-)&小川麻衣(1994-) 還有永遠的NHK大哥哥 佐藤弘道(1968-)&佐藤文哉(1996-) 三組人 闖進了最終的關卡 用自己的力量完成 雖敗猶榮也... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.2.78