精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Counting On You by Smile.DK My situation is like an equation And answers so hard to find Mm, figures and numbers How can I solve them I can't get you off my mind Oh, It's all systematic Strange mathematics I'm totally lost in you I know I'll be OK Cos I'm counting on you You, you know one and one makes two And so I'm counting on you, on you You, you make my sky turn blue I'm in seventh heaven, close to the clouds You're my number one baby, I can't live without 1, 2, 3, 4ever I'm counting on you Multiplication Is causing frustration And I don't know where to go I feel so divided, I just cannot hide it Honey, I love you so Oh, It's all systematic Strange mathematics I'm totally lost in you I know I'll be OK Cos I'm counting on you You, you know one and one makes two And so I'm counting on you, on you You, you make my sky turn blue I'm in seventh heaven, close to the clouds You're my number one baby, I can't live without 1, 2, 3, 4ever I'm counting on you Oh, It's all systematic Strange mathematics I'm totally lost in you I know I'll be OK Cos I'm counting on you You, you know one and one makes two And so I'm counting on you, on you You, you make my sky turn blue I'm in seventh heaven, close to the clouds You're my number one baby, I can't live without 1, 2, 3, 4ever I'm counting on you 1, 2, 3, 4ever I'm counting on you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.82.207