精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《maruco (快窮死了)》之銘言: : 我想問Wakefield 的 C'mon Baby這首歌的歌詞 : 前幾天在網路上看到她們的MV : 覺得這首歌蠻好聽的 : 但網路上找不到歌詞 : 不知道有沒有人有這首歌的歌詞呢? C'mon Baby by Wakefield  Album:Which Side Are You On? [verse 1:] We've got a good thing goin' on We've got a good thing goin' on  B-b-baby  Wanting you so bad is a problem, I have  And I know that you need me  But it won't come that easy  I said, I know, I know, Ooh  [chorus:]  C'mon baby, you make me sweat  I'm suffocating  You stole the air from my chest  My heart's on fire  I'm falling from your lips  You know, you know  We've got a good-- good thing going on  [verse 2:]  We've got a good thing goin' on  Whisper to me softly  Let your hands do the talking  Resisting temptation  Devoting dedication  Let's move  Shake up (B-b-back up)shake it up  Wanting you so bad  Is a problem I have  And I know that you need me But it won't come that easy  'Said I know, I know, Ooh  [chorus:]  C'mon baby, you make me sweat  I'm suffocating  You stole the air from my chest  My heart's on fire  I'm falling from your lips  You know, you know  We've got a good-- good thing going on  [JD's Rap]  (Stuttering nonsense) starin'  ???? like the chance  Girl you ???? the air, and I'm in despair  Something....from the back in the meantime  Don't be slight 'cuz I'm playin' these light  If you want this [*****], I'm playin' this shit right  Like a dog, lift legs, or better yet give head.  No love for the....  Bass, bass, gimme some bass  Catch ???????  Like a good girl, ???? get space  *********  Now dance to the right; dance to left  C'mon y'all, I know you're not deaf  Said dance to the room, dance to the bed  C'mon girls, it's time to get head  C'mon baby  You make me sweat  I'm suffocating  You stole my air from my chest  My heart's on fire (Fire)  I'm fallin' from your lips (Fire)  You know, you know  We've got a good-- good thing going on  C'mon baby (ahhh)  C'mon baby (ahh)  My heart's on fire (Fire)  I'm fallin' from your lips (Fire)  You know, you know  We've got a good-- good thing going on 略有缺漏,但已是網路上最完整的版本了  希望聽得出來的人不吝補正Orz  -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.25.16