精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
White Lion Album: Mane Attraction (1991) " Broken Heart " Here I stand, all alone Trying to fight the pain from a broken heart Why she left me? I don't know It really doesn't matter anymore I thought our love could last forever But here I stand lost and all alone There is life even after a broken heart You can fight the pain from a broken heart (broken heart) Start a new day, but not alone I'm gonna break away from this broken heart I'll meet a woman. I'm gonna take her home Where I'll pick all the pieces and start all over again I know that life will be much better Cause I know the (light) will shine again (Baby I'm Know ~) There is life even after a broken heart (broken heart) You can fight the pain from a broken heart (broken heart) (MUSIC SOLO) I know that life will be much better Cause I know the (light) will shine again (Baby I'm Know ~) (Baby I'm Know ~) (There is life even after a broken heart ) There is life even after a broken heart (broken heart) You can fight the pain from a broken heart (broken heart) Oh ~ There is life even after a broken heart Oh ~ You can fight the pain from a broken heart (broken heart) (end) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.187.145