精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
SOPHIE: Don't know how to take it Don't know where to go My resistance running low And every day the hold is getting tighter And it troubles me so NIGHTMARE CHORUS: You know that I'm nobody's fool SOPHIE I'm nobody's fool and Yet it's clear to me I don't have a strategy It's just like taking candy from a baby And I think I must be SOPHIE & NIGHTMARE CHORUS: Under attack I'm being taken About to crack Defences breaking Won't somebody please have a heart? Come and rescue me now 'Cause I'm falling apart Under attack I'm taking cover They're on my track, three Dads, one lover Thinking nothing can stop them now Should I want to I'm not sure I would know how SOPHIE: This is getting crazy I should tell them so Really let my anger show I feel like I was trapped within a nightmare I've got nowhere to go. NIGHTMARE CHORUS: Still undecided I suppose SOPHIE: Yes, it's what I wanted But I'm scared as well Staring down the deepest well I hardly dare to think of what would happen Where I'd be if I fell SOPHIE & NIGHTMARE CHORUS: Under attack I'm being taken About to crack Defences breaking Won't somebody please have a heart? Come and rescue me now 'Cause I'm falling apart Under attack I'm taking cover They're on my track, there dads, one lover Thinking nothing can stop them now Should I want to I'm not sure I would know how NIGHTMARE CHORUS: You kinow that I'm nobody's fool SOPHIE & NIGHTMARE CHORUS: Under attack I'm being taken About to crack Defences breaking Won't somebody please have a heart? Come and rescue me now 'Cause I'm falling apart Under attack I'm taking cover They're on my track, there dads, one lover SOPHIE: Thinking nothing can stop them now Should I want to I'm not sure I would know how -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.149.242