精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DONNA Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey I've heard about him before I wanted to know some more And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine Oh, he makes me dizzy Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey The way that you kiss good night ALI / LISA Way that you kiss me goodnight SOPHIE The way that you hold me tight ALI / LISA Way that you're holding me tight SOPHIE I feel like I wanna sing SOPHIE / ALI / LISA When you do your thing SOPHIE I want my Dad to give me away at my wedding, but according to Mum's diary I've got three possible Dads: Sam, Bill or Harry. ALI Sophie!!! LISA Do they know? SOPHIE What do you write to a total starnger? "Come to my wedding - you might be my Dad"? No, they think mum sent the invitations - and after reading this diary I'm not surprised they all said yes! SOPHIE / LISA / ALI Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha, honey honey Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey SOPHIE I'd heard about you before I wanted to know some more And now I'm about to see What you mean to me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.149.242