精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
TANYA: You're so hot Teasing me So you're blue but I can't Take a chance on a kid like you It's something I couldn't do There's that look In your eyes I can read in your face That your feelings are driving you wild But boy you're only a child Well, I could dance with you honey If you think it's funny But does your mother know that you're out? And I could chat with you baby Flirt a little maybe But does your mother know that you're out? PEPPER: Take it easy: TANYA: Take it easy Better slow down boy That's no way to go Does your mother know? PEPPER: Take it easy TANYA: Take it easy Try to cool it boy Take it nice and slow Does your mother know? I can see What you want But you seem pretty young To be searching for that kind of fun So maybe I'm not the one Now, you're so cute I like your style And I know what you mean When you give me a flash of that smile But boy you're only a child EVERYONE: Well, I could dance with you honey If you think it's funny Does your mother know that you're out? And I could chat with you baby Flirt a little maybe Does your mother know that you're out? PEPPER: Take it easy Better slow down girl That's no way to go EVERYONE: Does your mother know? PEPPER: Take it easy Try to cool it girl Play it nice and slow EVERYONE: Does your mother know? Well, I could dance with you honey If you think it's funny But does your mother know that you're out? And I could chat with you baby Flirt a little maybe But does your mother know that you're out? Well, I could dance with you honey If you think it's funny But does your mother know that you're out? And I could chat with you baby Flirt a little maybe But does your mother know that you're out? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.149.242