精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
GIRLS Is there a man out there? Someone to hear my prayer Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Take me through the darkness to the break of the day SOPHIE Sorry to drag you away SAM Thank God you did, this used to be a quiet wee island. SOPHIE Regretting you stayed away so long? SAM No, I'm regretting I never knew what was here. SOPHIE What? SAM This plave - the Taverna. I always meant to come back and build it some day, but - she beat me to it. SOPHIE: Do you prefer buildings to people? SAM What?! SOPHIE Tell me something about my mum. SAM Your mum was irresistible, a one-off. We talked and we fought - you know it was me that brought her to this island? SOPHIE That wasn't the only thing you did, was it? SAM Oh right, what has she told you? SOPHIE Nothing. She's never mentioned you. SAM But you said "Mum's always talking about her friends from the old days." What's going on? Sophie, why am I here? GIRLS Is there a man out there Someone to hear my prayer Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Take me through the darkness to the break of the day HARRY Fancy Donna with a grown-up daughter! SOPHIE Have you got any children, Harry? HARRY No. I haven't put myself in the path of paternity. SOPHIE It's never too late. HARRY I don't think my other half would agree. SOPHIE Oh - you don't want children? HARRY No, no, it's not like that. It's just that: : well, I'd have liked a daughter. I'd have spoiled her to bits. SOPHIE Lucky thing. HARRY Is your Dad here? SOPHIE I don't know. HARRY What? SOPHIE I don't know who my Dad is. GIRLS Is there a man out there? Someone to hear my prayer: BILL Can I be nosey, I'm a writer so it goes with the territory. SOPHIE Go on. BILL How did your mother get this place? When I knew her she was singing in a night-club on the mainland. SOPHIE She was left some money, in a will. We lived with an old lady when I was little. Her name was Sophia? BILL What, my Great-Aunt Sophia? SOPHIE I think it must be. BILL But: I always heard her money went to: family: Wait a minute - how old are you? SOPHIE Twenty. GIRLS Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away? Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight Take me through the darkness to the break of the day -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.149.242