精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我要你的愛 # 我 我 我要你 我要你的 我要你的愛 你為什麼不走過來 我 我要 我要你 我要你的 我要你的愛 你為什麼不說出來 Listen to your mama and you never will regret it and if anybody wonders you can tell them that I said it the only thing I know is that I never can forget you I've been longing for you baby ever since the day I met you I got you where I want you and I'm never gonna let you get away from me hear what I tell you * I'm the man for you and so you better start to face it If you ever loose my love you know you never can replace it I think it's time for you to start to give me some loving carrying a touch for you that's hotter than an oven It's time for you and me to do a little tender loving baby hold me tight and do what I tell you tight and do what I tell you Repeat # * 我愛你我愛你 我 我要 我要你 我要你說 只要說聲愛 你為什麼不 為什麼不 為什麼不敢說愛 ※ 引述《HSIEN0218 (吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼)》之銘言: : 常常再電影中放的一首歌 應該很有名 : 最有名的歌詞是 : "我~ 我要~~我要你~~我要你的~~我要你的愛" : "你為什麼不~~為什麼不~~為什麼不~~...." : 有人可以告訴我這首歌的歌名嗎 : 或全部的歌詞內容~~ : 感激不盡!! -- http://www.wretch.cc/album/szczerbiak -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.47.157 ※ 編輯: szczerbiak 來自: 218.175.47.157 (04/26 02:22)