精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The Mom Song 媽媽之歌 Program William Tell – Overture / Gioachino Rossini 曲:威廉泰爾序曲 / 作曲家:羅西尼 詞:Anita Renfroe Get up now Get up now Get up out of bed 起床 起床 快起來 Wash your face Brush your teeth Comb your sleepy head 去洗臉 去刷牙 記得梳頭 Here's your Clothes and yours shoes Hear the words I said 這是你的衣服 你的鞋子 有沒有在聽啊? Get up now Get up and make your bed! 快起來! 然後記得摺棉被 Are you hot? Are you cold? Are you wearing that? 會熱嗎? 會冷嗎? 你穿那樣出門? Where's your books and your lunch and your homework at? 你的書 你的便當 你的作業咧? Grab your coat and your gloves and your scarf and hat 拿外套 戴手套 還有圍巾和帽子 Don't forget You gotta feed the cat 別忘了! 你還有貓要餵 Eat your breakfast The experts tell us It's the most important meal of all! 要吃早餐 因為醫生說 早餐是一天當中 最 重 要! Take your vitamins So you will grow up One day to be big and tall! 要吃維他命 因為這樣有天 你才長得 壯 又 高! Please remember the orthodontist will be seeing you at 3 today 請記得今天下午3點 你要去看牙醫 Don't forget your piano lesson is this afternoon so you must play! 別忘了鋼琴課 在今天下午 所以 你 要 練! Don't shovel Chew slowly But Hurry The bus is here 別狼吞虎嚥 要細嚼慢嚥 但快點 公車已經到了 Be careful Come back here! Did you wash Behind your ears? 小心點 給我過來 你有沒有洗 你的耳背? Play outside Don't be rough Would you just play fair? 出去外面玩 別玩太瘋 別鬧太兇 Be polite Make a friend Don't forget to share 要有禮貌 多交朋友 記得要分享 Work it out Wait your turn Never take a dark 要認真 有耐心點 危險事別做 Get along Don't make me come down there 乖一點! 別搞到讓我出面! Clean your room fold your clothes Put your stuff away 去整理房間 摺衣服 把東西收拾乾淨 Make your bed Do it now Do we have all day? 把床鋪好 馬上做 沒那美國時間啦 Were you born in a barn? Would you like some hay? 為什麼房間亂的跟狗窩一樣? Can you even Hear a word I say? 到底有沒有在聽我說話? Answer the phone! Get off the phone! 接!!! 電話 把電話掛掉! Don't sit so close Turn iy down No texting at the table 離電視遠點 關小聲點 吃飯別玩手機 No more computer time tonight! 今晚不准玩電腦! Your ipod's my ipod If you don't listen up 不想被沒收i-pod 就給我聽話 Where are you going? And with whom? 你要去哪? 跟誰鬼混? And what time do you think you're coming home? 你以為你幾點才要回來? Saying thank you please excuse me 說謝謝、請、對不起 Makes you welcome everwhere you roam 這樣才能到處受歡迎 You'll appreciate my wisdom 我的苦心教導 Someday when you're older and you're grown 長大你自然會感激 Can't wait till you have a couple little childern of your own 等你有小孩了你就知道 You'll thank me forthe counsel I gave you so willingly 你會感激我 給你的忠告 這麼有智慧 But right now I'll thank you not to roll your eyes at me 但現在 我還要謝謝你! 沒對我翻白眼 Close your mouth When you chew We'd appreciate 吃東西時 把嘴巴閉起來 Take a bite Maybe two Of the stuff you hate 吃一兩口 你討厭的東西 Use your fork Do not burp Or I'll set you straight 用刀叉 不要打飽嗝 不要讓我念 Eat the food I put upon your plate 把碗裡的東西吃乾淨! Get an "A" Get the door Don't get smart with me 考好一點 去應門 別跟我耍小聰明 Get a grip Get in here I'll count to 3 給我注意 給我過來 我數到3 Get a job Get a life Get a PHD 去賺錢 去上班 拿個博士回來 Get a dose of... 去!去!去! I don't care who started it You're grounded until you're 36 我 不 管 是誰先開始的 你們給我禁足到 3 6 歲 Get your story straight And tell the turth for once for heaven's sake 給我長話短說 看在老天的份上 你們最好說實話 And if all your friends Jumped off a cliff 如果你的朋友都去死 Would you jump too? 你是不是也去死? If I've said it once I've said it at least a thousand times before 如果我說過一遍 我以前一定說了好幾千遍! That you're too old to act this way 你已經這麼大了 還這麼幼稚 It must be your father's DNA 這一定是 你老爸的 D N A Look at me when I am talking 跟你講話時眼睛要看著我 Stand up straighter when you walk 走路時 要站有站相 A place for everything And everything must be in place 每個東西 都有它的位置 然後每個東西 都要放回原位 Stop crying or I'll give you something real to cry about 別再唉唉叫 否則我真的讓你哭不出來! Wash your face Brush your teeth Get your PJ's on 去洗臉 去刷牙 穿睡衣 Get in bed Give a hug Say a prayer with Mom 睡覺去 抱一下 和我一起禱告 Don't forget I love you 別忘了 我 愛 你 And 然~後~ Tomorrow we will do this all again 明天 我們 將會 再來 一遍 Because a Mom's work never ends 因為 母親的 工作 永不 結束 You don't need the reason why 你不需要知道理由 Because, because, because, because 因為 因為 因為 因!為! I said so, I said so, I said so, I said so, 我說了算 我說了算 我說了算 我說了算! I'm the Mom 我是你媽! The Mon Mon Mon Mon Mon 你媽 你媽 你媽 你媽 你媽 The Mom! 唯一的媽!!! TA-DA! 歌詞與中譯皆為網路資料 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.197.66