精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我的排名是: 1.The fellowship of the ring: Frodo: I wish none of this had happened ... none of this had come to me. Gandalf: ...... All we have to decide is what to do with the time that it is given to you. 評論: 當我看這段時才高一, 深刻了影響我年幼的心靈.所以排名第一. 2.Good Will Hunting(中譯:心靈捕手) Sean(Robbin Williams): You know all these shits ... it's not your fault. Son, it's not your fault ...it's not your fault... .....it's not your fault. 評論: 短短幾句話卻震撼我的心靈, 看到我眼淚也狂噴出來(看過此片的人較 容易體會) 3.The legend of 1900(中譯:海上鋼琴師) 1900: Do you see these streets ? there are thousands and thousands of them. How do you just choose one house to live , and one woman to love? ......And with millions of keys there's no music that I can play. 評論: 也是需要看過此電影者較容易體會. 4.Black Hawk Down(中譯:黑鷹計畫) sarge: When someone asks: hey ,why do you go to the army?are you some kind of war junky? but you know that the answer is simple,not for nation or something else. "it's always for the man next to you." (hey,don't even think about it!I'm better on my own.) 評論: 好帥的美國軍人, 跟國軍比起來..恩恩. ... 還有不少 只是現在好累 ※ 引述《nickey2862 (Lucky boy)》之銘言: : 各位好 : 我要做一個英文小報告, : 想知道在大家心中,印象最深刻或最愛的英文台詞 : 例:蜘蛛人: : Great power comes with great responsibility : 能力愈大 責任愈大 : 先謝謝大家羅 ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.13.173
WarlockRudy:推海上鋼琴師~ 超愛這部電影的~ 11/04 02:34
greige:國軍也有很多很強的(只是台灣男生普遍性的弱. 役期又短) 11/04 12:17
zebra101:after all,tomorrow is another day 11/04 15:06