精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Monomania (親愛的偏執狂)》之銘言: : 想請問大家有哪些電影中的對白 : 可以很深刻的刻畫"愛情"呢? : 像是 : Jerry Maguire(征服情海) : 「You complete me..」 : As good as it gets(愛在心裡口難開) : 「You make me want to be a better man.」 : 短短的卻讓人印象深刻 :) 很喜歡的有記下來: Forever turned out to be too long. <真愛一世情> "You gave me my first glimpse of a real life. Then you asked me to go on with the false one. No one can endure that." "I'm enduring it." <純真年代> I do. 'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part. <閃靈殺手> 一死再死永不分離 好濃烈阿 [Bleeding together over a river.] Mickey: We'll be living in all the oceans now. <閃靈殺手> 最喜歡的台詞之一 We are who we are. People don't change. <烈愛風雲> Even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand? <烈愛風雲> 愛情的面貌不就是這樣? "Do you know what this is ?" "My heart. And it is broken." <烈愛風雲> 聽著也跟著一起碎了 "I'd like to somehow make a difference in peoples' lives." "And I... I would like to buy them all a Coke." "And you wonder why we never got involved?" <四個畢業生> 「我曾經說過我不到最後也不知道最喜歡的女人是誰,不知道她正在做什麼呢?」 <阿飛正傳> 「你越想知道自己是不是忘記反而記得更清楚,醉生夢死只是她給我開的一個玩笑。」 <東邪西毒> Knowing is the easy part; saying it out loud is the hard part. <輕聲細語> "Will you love me for the rest of my life?" "No, I'll love you for the rest of mine." <第三類奇蹟> I realized love won't obey our expectations, it's mystery is pure and absolute. <麥迪遜之橋> "What do you hate most?" "A lie. What do you hate most?" "Ownership. Being owned. When you leave here you should forget me." <英倫情人> "When were you most happy?" "Now." "When were you least happy?" "Now." <英倫情人> Every night I cut out my heart. But in the morning it was full again. <英倫情人> "You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram." "Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist, wrapped in blood! Go fuck yourself!" <偷情> 好痛 No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough? <偷情> 為何「愛」還不夠呢 Do you know what it feels like getting up everying morning, helpless, knowing that the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man? But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness even if it's never going to be with you. <全民情聖> 全戲最令人動容片刻 I will never get old.. YOU will get old.. <1997情色風暴> T___T 無可救藥的悲 太多了.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.4.159
anakin0804:有沒有翻譯.... 12/25 00:17
assezbeau:好棒喔,好多台詞真的都讓人很有感覺!! 12/25 02:35
RainInNight:推 12/25 14:16
※ 編輯: dearlayla 來自: 123.193.4.159 (09/22 00:38)