精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
圖文版: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower/9953409 這部片由塞斯羅根(Seth Rogen)與詹姆斯法蘭科(James Franco )主演,編劇與製作班底是「男孩我最壞」(Superbad)的原班人 馬──塞斯羅根、Evan Goldberg與Judd Apatow,主軸雖然與 「男孩我最壞」類似,講的是感人的男性情誼,卻融入了嗑藥 劇情與大量動作片元素。雖然有不少缺點,大致說來還算不錯 ,尤其詹姆斯法蘭科幾乎救起了整部片。 25歲的Dale﹝塞斯羅根﹞是個負責送傳票的(process server) ,他常常得想出一些特別的方式、穿上不同的服裝,讓他得以 在收件人沒有防備的狀況下,收下傳票。Dale與做毒品交易的 Saul﹝詹姆斯法蘭科﹞是好友,有天Saul給Dale一款城裡只有 他有貨的極品毒品:Pineapple Express,之後Dale送傳票給毒 品大王﹝Gary Cole﹞,卻目睹了一樁殺人案,嚇壞了的Dale慌 忙逃走之餘,不慎掉了一點Pineapple Express在現場,於是 Dale與Saul展開了一場大逃亡,不過他們邊逃邊吸大麻,太 high之餘有時根本分不清什麼是真的、什麼又是自己太神經質 的幻覺。兩人向中游毒販Red﹝Danny McBride﹞探風聲並求援 ,歷經飛車追逐、槍戰、打鬥等等混亂。 本片的缺點有幾個:第三段的打鬥槍戰太久讓人悶,笑點比不 上「男孩我最壞」與「好孕臨門」等等,而且開場那段可能會 讓你以為租錯片了的戲,實在太好笑﹝Bill Hader飾演的軍人 真是太強了,請看他的嘴﹞,以至於後面的劇情跟不上那樣的 高度。自從看了開頭,我到現在都忘不掉Bill Hader的嘴。 不過這些缺點不打緊,因為整部片被詹姆斯法蘭科飾演的Saul 給救活了,他演的Saul是自從「開放的美國學府」裡的Jeff Spicoli以來,最可愛最討喜最讓人記憶深刻的毒蟲。Saul是個 單純、天真、傻氣的毒販,一個讓人打從心裡喜歡的毒販,當 他一笑,你真的會認為這世界充滿陽光、人性本善﹝不知道是 因為Saul真正天真,還是因為嗑藥嗑過頭了﹞,而他對毒品充 滿感情的描述,真讓人以為毒品是他一生的真愛,他是全世界 最誠懇的銷售員,他真正相信自己賣的產品。Saul要賺錢養自 己與最愛的祖母,同時也很渴望友情,例如他希望Dale這位客 人可以做他朋友、多留下來陪他的時候,很難不被Saul的單純 而感動哪。如果奧斯卡是我家開的,一定會提名詹姆斯法蘭科 。另外,Danny McBride也帶來了很精采的表演,我想不久的將 來他也能在喜劇世界有很好的發展,另外提一下,他是「開麥 拉驚魂」裡面負責爆破的那人。 整部片除了「男性情誼真偉大」以外,沒甚麼重點,不過Dale 與Saul這兩個每天都在茫的渾人,彼此的友情頗讓人感動。 Dale的工作──送傳票,常常讓他成為別人討厭的對象,小他 好幾歲的高中生女友,心理上又比他成熟許多,Dale其實是個 孤單又長不大的男生,然而當他與Saul一起的時候,兩人像是 真正的伴侶,互相照顧,偶爾拌嘴,而且兩人智識上的程度顯 然比較接近...總之倆人的男性情誼真是既好笑又令人感動。 動作場景部分,最值得一提的就是飛車追逐那段了。在這兒我 不爆雷,各位看了就知道,以後每回看到其他電影的飛車追逐 ,你大概都會再想起「菠蘿快遞」。 導演David Gordon Green之前拍的都是些小眾藝術電影,接下 「菠蘿快遞」的導演筒頗讓人驚訝,不過他的背景倒是為這部 嗑藥喜劇帶來一些美感,例如兩位男主角在樹林裡的那段既好 笑又美麗。 註:"pineapple express"原指來自夏威夷的濕暖熱帶氣流, 會帶來大量雨量。 *** 經典對白: Robert: Are you high? Dale: What? No! Shannon: You are high as a fucking kite! *** Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed. Dale: [smells the marijuana] Wow. This is the product of baby fucking. *** Saul: Just sit back and get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind. Dale: It's really that rare? Saul: [exhales] It's, like, the rarest. It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb. *** Saul: BFFF? Dale: Best Fuckin' Friends Forever, man! *** Robert: You assholes do exactly as I say, or I will take you outside and fuck you in the street! Dale: No! Don't fuck us anywhere! *** Red: Do you know what today is? Saul: Tuesday. Red: This is my cat's birthday today. Dale: I don't see a cat in here. I'm sorry. Did you let it out by accident? Red: No, because he died three months ago, okay? So now who's the funny guy? Dale: I'm sorry? Red: Today is his birthday and it is a tradition that on his birthday I get up extra early and make him his favorite kind of dessert. Saul: Don't worry, bro. Your cat's going to heaven. Red: Yeah, maybe. Maybe he went to heaven. He was a little fucker. He could've gone to hell. *** Dale: I'm gonna get us out of here! Saul: No, you're not. But it's okay. *** Red: I'm trying to decide how stoned I am and just how on the verge of death am I right now. Like, am I seeing shit because I'm stone or because I have no blood left in my body. Dale: Well, you've been shot like seven times. *** Red: [Red regains consciousness after shortly passing out from his wounds] I'm like the nerd at the sleepover who fell asleep at nine. Dale: It's okay. We won't put our dicks in your mouth. *** Dale: Couscous - the food's so nice they named it twice. *** Saul: You know, don't get down on yourself: You got a great girl, you got a great job whete you don't go anything, you get to smoke weed all day... I wish I had that… Dale: Are you kidd - you do, you have the easiest job on Earth. You DO smoke weed all day. Saul: ...Hahaha, that's true! Dale: You didn't think of that, huh? Saul: I do have a good job… Dale: Yeah, you do nothing! Saul: Thanks, man! *** Saul: Smell it. SMELL it! Enjoy. It's like... God's vagina! Dale: Uhhh! Saul: What, do you wanna bathe in it? Dale: I just want to live in here! Saul: Yes, you wanna be it? Dale: Oh, my God, I just wanna shove it up my nose and have that smell all day. That's amazing! It's beautiful! Saul: Shove it anywhere you like! Dale: What's it called? Saul: Pineapple Express. *** 北美票房:八千七百萬美金 北美以外票房:一千四百萬美金 成本:兩千七百萬美金 -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.54.141
VOICEVOICE:頭推 另外瘋狂店員裡的毒蟲也超搶戲的XD 06/19 18:30
jesse:我覺得這部片超好笑的~~ 06/19 18:37
jin61916:超好笑~!希望james franco可以多演這種類型的電影XD 06/19 18:44
sunnyrunkimo:好希望 James Franco 演一部愛情喜劇片喔~ 06/19 19:47
ilw4e:這片我找到的字幕都對不起來 哀桑 06/19 21:10
kartess:這片很好笑 JAMES FRANCO應該多演這種角色XDDDDDDDD 06/19 22:38
Riolove:五樓不在台灣?早就出 DVD 囉 06/20 08:51
commonbase:大推 這片超好看 06/20 10:02
nollet:法蘭科的朋友最後朝死掉的壞人腳上開槍我真的笑瘋ㄌ 09/17 19:40