精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Al:I gotta say something to you. 我有話要對你說 To the two of you. 對你們兩個說 I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married.. 我不想你認為我們之所以不結婚 is because I think anything of anyone else. 是因為我心裡想著別人 It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure. 而是因為我四十歲了卻一事無成 Annie:I will kill you, you talk like that. 你在這樣講我會殺了你 Al:I'll get work again, I know. I won't have seniority because of what happend. 我會再找到工作...我知道我會因而失去年資 I don't wanna get sidetracked. OK? 我不想轉移話題... The reason that I never talked marriage to you... 我從沒跟你提到結婚的原因 is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry... 是因為我不忍心看到你...你這個憂慮公主... weighted down by me and my limited prospects. 因為我和我有限的前途感到擔憂頹喪 Because I get your worry, Annie. 因為我懂你的擔憂 Annie I know that a lot of people think that's a bad thing about you. OK? But I know... 我知道很多人都覺得你那樣不好...但是我知道 That it's because you have a great big heart, and I love you for it! 那都是因為你的心地很善良(用a great big heart配上Al的手勢比較讚), 我就是喜歡你這點 You know? And then... 你知道嗎?然後... I started to worry, all right? About what would happen to you... 我開始擔心...擔心你可能的遭遇 and this little hulk... 還有這個小浩克 if you guys wound up with someone who... 如果你們跟了別的男人 Who thought that your worry was..ah...you know 他以為你的擔憂是...你知道... Annie:Neurotic? 神經質? Al:Right, yeah. Somebody who didn't get you. 對..他不瞭解妳. Who wanted you to feel bad about yourself. 他讓你覺得自己很不好. Wanted to make you be more normal or wanted you to change... 他想讓你正常一些或是想讓你改變些什麼 or like yourself more. Who didn't love all of it, Annie 或是要你更愛自己. 他不是愛你的全部...Annie Who didn't wanna leave great enough alone. 他還覺得你不夠好. And I thought that I... 於是我想我... I could do that for you. 我可以為你做到這些 That could be a legitimate function for me in your life. 讓我成為你生命中的那個人 (這裡我沒有把legitimate function直接翻成合法的職務) So that allows me... 所以讓我... Annie:Oh, my God. 天阿! Al:to propose to you that we get married. I wanna marry you. 向你求婚, 我們結婚吧. 我想娶你。 這段我覺得是整片精華XDDD ※ 引述《springrock (finding)》之銘言: : 前幾天在HBO看到這部詹姆士布魯克 芮絲薇斯朋 歐文威爾森 合演的電影 : 沒有很認真看 不太懂在演什麼 但不是重點XD : 其中有一段是喬治的朋友生了小孩 : 小孩的親生父親求婚的那段台詞 滿感人的 可是估狗都估不到 : 真的很喜歡那段台詞 : 拜託看看有沒有強者能幫我解答 謝謝Orz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.19.118
swt0718:2/23晚上的HBO! 02/24 21:55
springrock:謝謝!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 02/24 23:40