精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《himura (風のららら)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《himura (風のららら)》之銘言: : : Neo在母體內看到的,突然變成了一堆數據資料。 : : Operator: How? : : Morpheus: He is the One. : : 滿扯的。 : : 因為是救世主,所以什麼都可以發生。 : : 不過,這個解釋真是簡短有力啊!! : : 因為這是電影嘛…當然要用電影內的邏輯解釋。 : --------------------------------------------------------------------- : 還有Trinity最後講的那段話也滿扯的, : 不過撇開劇情不談,個人覺得那段話滿棒的! : Trinity: I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that : I'd fall in love, and that the man I loved... : ...would be the One. : So you see...you can't be dead. You can't be... : because I love you...You hear me? I love you. : (kiss...) 不過,其實個人認為,最經典的,還是Neo最後那段偉大的抱負: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone. And then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world...without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there...is a choice I leave to you. -- 那位向月亮許願的武士 "月亮阿!請你賜給我更多的憂愁與苦難,因為我知道 只有更多的憂愁與苦難,我才能夠砥礪與成長,成為一個更完整的人" 山中鹿之介 -- ※本篇文章作者來自<<218-163-53-71.HINET-IP.h>> 【彰化師大數學 可愛海豚站 BBS dolphin.twbbs.org】 Origin:可愛海豚站˙電子佈告欄系統˙dolphin.twbbs.org˙163.23.203.77