精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《brotherashin (敢愛就來)》之銘言: 魔戒(三)亞拉崗在黑門前喊的那一段 Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day, WE FIGHT! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the west! ============================================================================= 神秘河流裡Sean跟Jimmy最後的talk Sean: So, Jimmy, when was last time you saw Dave? Jimmy: The last time I saw Dave... Sean: Yeah, Dave Boyle. Jimmy: Dave Boyle... Sean: Yeah, Jimmy. Dave Boyle Jimmy: That was 25 years ago, going up in this street, in the back of that car. 其實這應該算橋段了(?) ============================================================================== Big Fish A man tells so many stories, that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal. 放在結尾有種很溫馨的感覺。 =============================================================================== 世界末日(Aramgeddon) 其中 哈利將要上太空和她女兒在發射台下的一段話 Harry: I got your note. What are you doing on here, honey? Grace:Just thinking. Harry:yeah!(嘆氣) Grace:I want to apologize to you for..... Harry:No, you dont have to apologize at all way. Harry:I shouldn't drag you around all the oil well subjects. I dont think I did the right thing with you. Grace:NO, you're wrong. I love my life, I love everything about my life. I don't blame you for my mother's leaving. She left both. I love you and don't talk like you are not coming back. Promise me that you come back. Harry:Ok. Grace:Say I promise. Harry:I promise, Grace. (之後父女倆相抱) It gonna be alright, Grace. Grace:If you are not too much trouble, can you please bring my fiance home home with you. Harry:Jesus. 配合著配樂加上後來看過一次後,知道她爸回不來時,想到這是他們在地球上互相 touch到的最後一次談話,後來只剩下螢幕前的畫面,以後更是見不到面,就覺得這段 真的是相當難忘,鼻子都會酸酸的。 ps 小弟英文不勝靈光,有些地方 似乎不是很對!!!敬請原諒!!! -- *~ No matter what happens, Never lose your childish innocence. Katherine [Under the Tuscan Sun]~* -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.112.210
sambora:推BIG FISH那句...(泣) 61.229.90.99 08/22
GABA:推薦big fish 220.138.249.171 08/22
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.25.196
chitaiwar:其實 難忘的絕對不只這一個不一定是傷感 140.112.25.196 08/23
N0NN0:推薦big fish ^^ 我看到哭 >"< 210.66.33.105 08/23
libraryfay:推Big Fish! 感人 *^^* 203.204.193.34 08/23
kspacey:Show me the money!!! 211.74.238.207 08/27