精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
前文恕刪。 說到經典告白的對白,我有很多分享呢^^ 1. 2006 《傲慢與偏見》Pride and Prejudice You have bewitched me, body and soul. 2. 《紅磨坊》Moulin Rouge The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. 3. 全民情聖 Hitch 男主角最後向女主角告白那一段,很poetic >///< Hitch: Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the *hell* did I jump? But here I am, Sarah, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly... is you. 4. 美麗境界 Beautiful Mind 最後納許拿到諾貝爾獎在台上致詞時說的...好感人... Nash: I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am... you are all my reasons. 5. Love Story 我不確定有沒有中譯,這部電影是七O年代經典,很淒美的愛情故事。   Love means never having to say you're sorry. (以上這句真的讓我超感動的,愛就是包容...。) 6. 一吻定江山 Never Been Kissed 這段不是告白詞,只是分享^^ Josie Geller: That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time. 7. 征服情海 Jerry Maguire You complete me. 8. BJ單身日記第一集 Mark Darcy: I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. Just as you are. 9. 鐵達尼號 Titanic Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. Rose: I promise. 10.美麗蹺家人 Sweet Home Alabama Melanie Carmichael: The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back. You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake, and I want you to be the last. 以上。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.176.206 ※ 編輯: setteotto 來自: 61.64.176.206 (05/22 22:52)
evanc3:喔喔 強 征服情海我會想到 "Show me the money" XD 05/22 22:54
perigee:整理的這麼好 應該M啊~~~ 05/23 00:42
peapodxd:強者 05/23 08:17
nyyn:好棒啊 ~ 我的雞皮都起來了,呵~~ 05/23 08:29