精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
轉貼自http://tinyurl.com/2aly88b 從「鳳凰會的密令」開始 大衛葉慈導演就讓我這個哈利波特迷眼睛一亮 從畫面的藍黑色調 到時常靜止不動的人物特寫 比起前幾集有些色彩繽紛、彷彿兒童有聲書的電影文本 真的讓「哈利波特」這個系列成熟很多 也相當符合後三部小說的調性 如今他成了本系列第一位連拍三集的導演 也是收尾的關鍵人物 這篇臉書的訪談文章中 他有談到製作「哈利波特」的酸甜苦辣 以及他認為最有挑戰性的部分 怕翻譯不好 附上原文給大家參考 ============================================================================= Exclusive Interview: Director David Yates Answers Facebook Fan Questions Harry Potter 寫於 2010年11月18日 17:08 From Facebook fan Landon Manias: Mr. Yates, you have been a wonderful asset to the movie franchise. When you first started directing The Order of the Phoenix, did you ever think you would go on to be the director to finish up and complete the movie franchise? 葉慈導演,你可以算是這部續集電影很棒的一份子了。你剛開始執導「鳳凰會的密令」 時,當時你會想到自己將成為完結整部系列的導演嗎? Never. It was an amazing opportunity just to be asked to come and do one Harry Potter film. I loved what Alfonso Cuaron had done with Azkaban, and Mike Newell’s film was so generous, and, of course, Chris had set the whole world up with the first two movies, so it was a real incredible, exciting opportunity for me, and I figured I would just be there for one movie. But, interestingly, when I was starting to edit the film, I’d had such a good time shooting it and making it, I used to joke with my editor, Mark Day, and say to him, “Wouldn’t it be amazing if we did another one?” And then I’d say to him, “Wouldn’t it be amazing if we finished the last three?” Because at that time there were only going to be three movies. And we used to joke and fool around about it. And then I was finishing [Harry Potter] 5, and the guys asked me if I would be interested in doing Half-Blood Prince, and then it just kind of rolled in…so I never, ever anticipated I would stay. 我完全沒想過。能夠有執導哈利波特的機會已經相當榮幸了。我很喜歡阿方索科朗對「 阿茲卡班的逃犯」的設計,也認為麥可紐威爾的作品(「火盃的考驗」)相當豐富,同時 克里斯在前兩集將整個魔法世界建構起來,所以這是非常棒、非常令人興奮的機會,對我 而言。我本來以為我只會執導一部電影而已,但很有趣的是,當我開始剪片的時候,我發 現在整個拍攝過程中我非常享受,我跟我的剪接Mark day開玩笑說「再拍另一部好像也不 錯呴?」我當時跟他說:「如果繼續拍完最後三集好像也不賴?」因為當時整系列只剩下 三部片了,我們常常用這個來開玩笑。後來當我製作完第五集,他們(指電影公司)問我 我有沒有興趣導「混血王子」,所以就這樣水到渠成了…。真的!我從來,從以前到現在 都沒有想過,我會繼續呆下來。 From Twitter user @KatieHagueee: For this last film, how close do you think you stayed to the book? And did you have to cut anything major out of it? 對於這部最終篇,你認為你有多忠於原著?還有你有沒有必須剪掉什麼重要的片段? We wanted this film to include as much as possible – that’s the reason we split it across two movies. I would say there’s nothing of significance that we took out. We were very, very careful to try and be as generous as we could be. We added a couple of things, actually, which were in the spirit of the book and that were recorded in the book, but not as a kind of foreground story. In the book, Hermione talks about obliviating her parents, and it’s such a beautiful and haunting story in the book that you felt, “Oh God, we should see that…we should see what that feels like.” And all the wonderful emotional tensions between Harry and Hermione in the book, we thought we’d try to express in a scene of Harry and Hermione dancing in the film, but there was just sort of a distillation of all the lovely moments in the book that we sort of poured into that one scene. 因為我們想要這部電影能包含越多情節越好,所以這也是為什麼我們把第七集拆成兩部 電影。我會說我們沒有摘掉什麼很重要的東西。我們非常、非常小心,想要書中的情節呈 現的越豐富越好。事實上,我們也加了一些情節,這是整本書的精神面,也有稍微寫到, 但不算是個前情提要。在書中,妙麗講到對他父母施失意咒的事,這個橋段在書中既淒美 又難忘,你會想說:「啊!我們應該要看看到底是怎樣?」而且書中哈利妙麗之間有很多 很強的情緒張力,我們也想在哈利妙麗跳舞的那場戲中,嘗試詮釋那種感覺。但是書中有 許多很好玩的情節,我們是集中在某個橋段把精華呈現出來的。 From Facebook fan Brandon Allen Locke: What was it like to work with Daniel, Rupert and Emma? 和鐵三角(丹尼爾、魯柏、艾瑪)合作的感覺? It’s so delightful. All the time. And I’ve worked with them now for five years effectively, so it’s a long time seeing the same people all the time. Dan has just outstanding energy and enthusiasm and passion for the work and the people he’s with – it’s always admirable. Emma is bright and funny, conscientious, and always questioning in a good way, and I encourage that. And Rupert hasn’t changed much. He’s always chilled out. And probably the coolest person I know because he’s just got his own way of doing things… his own rhythms. He’s a really impressive young man. So it’s never not been enjoyable. It’s always been a joy. And as we’ve moved towards the end, it becomes more emotionally significant because this is it. They’re going to do their last couple of films now. This is the last time they’re going to play those characters. So, if anything, it became more emotional towards the end. 很開心。不管什麼時候都很開心。而且我跟他們合作已經有五年之久了,真的相當長時 間看著同樣的一批人。丹尼爾對於工作有著超乎常人的活力和熱情,跟他一起工作的人也 非常令人仰慕。艾瑪很陽光也很風趣,很認真,常常擇善固執,這是我相當鼓勵的。魯柏 沒有改變太多。他很冷靜。大概是我所知最冷靜的人吧!因為他常常做事情有自己的一套 方法、一個節奏。他是一個非常令人讚賞的年輕人。所以我從來沒有不享受過,這真的很 愉快。而且當我們快拍到結局的時候,我們越來越感覺這是一回事,因為就到此為止了。 他們也要去拍他們最近的幾部電影了。這是他們最後一次飾演這些角色的機會。所以,如 果真的要說,越到後面真的越令人感傷。 From Twitter user @deepestdespairs: Which was the most difficult scene to film in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1? 在「死神的聖物上集」當中,最難拍的場景是什麼? The most difficult scene in Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is a big chase sequence in the beginning of the film, which I worked on with another partner I have as I make these films – a chap called Stephen Woolfenden. He’s the second unit director, and he’s a remarkable man. He gets all the tricky bits of action that need to be shot, and much more besides that. He’s like my right hand man, basically. And that sequence took months and months to film, and we had to go on location to tunnels in Liverpool at night with dozens and dozens of stunt cars and stunt drivers, and there were lots of days in rigs inside the studio. And it was difficult because it was complicated. And Stephen shouldered a lot of that. We worked very closely together and I trust him implicitly, and he’s a hugely loyal part of this whole creative team to work with and behind me. So that scene was probably the trickiest I think. 「死神的聖物上集」最難拍的的戲,是片頭那個追逐的戲碼,我在這邊跟我另外一個長 期在系列的一位夥伴合作,他叫Stephen Woolfenden,是片子的二導,也是一個很厲害的 人。他掌握所有棘手的動作場面,以及其他事情等等。基本上他就像是我的左右手。那個 場景花了好幾個月去拍,我們除了晚上在利物浦的隧道裡面,和許許多多道具車以及特技 駕駛合作,還有花了很長一段時間在片場的機械上拍。這很困難的原因在於動作場面的設 計非常複雜,但Stephen擔了很多。我們合作很密切,我私底下也很信任他,他算是這整 個創意團隊非常忠實的夥伴和後盾。所以我想這個場景可以說是最難拍的。 From Facebook fan Erin Hancock: Will this movie be darker and more intense than the 6th one? 這部電影會比第六集更黑暗、更緊湊嗎? I think it is, actually. And they keep getting darker. I think audiences like intensity. What makes it dark is that we’re away from Hogwarts, and Hogwarts is a beautiful place of familiarity and comfort, even when big, bad things happen there. Those walls that surround you there make you feel safe in a way. Because we’re away from Hogwarts with this movie, it has a very different tonality. It’s quite exciting and liberating because of that as well as edgy, and I think audiences like the edgy, dark stuff because it’s part of life in a way and they respect and enjoy it being a part of the storytelling process. 老實說我認為是。而且會越來越黑暗。我想觀眾喜歡緊湊一點。之所以會這麼黑暗,是 因為我們已經離開霍格華茲。霍格華茲一直都是個既溫暖又舒服的美麗地方,儘管有什麼 大事或壞事發生。到了這個階段是很興奮、過癮的,這可以說是一種前衛,而我想觀眾會 喜歡一點前衛、黑暗的東西,這是算我們生活的一部份,也是在整個敘事過程值得保留和 享受的部分。 ...to be continued (待續) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.212.155 wil891607:轉錄至看板 HarryPotter 11/19 21:46