精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
在imdb上看到的語錄,蠻有趣的。 1.Roman Polanski Normal love isn't interesting. I assure you that it's incredibly boring. [on filmmaking] "You have to show violence the way it is. If you don't show it realistically, then that's immoral and harmful. If you don't upset people, then that's obscenity." 真是非常有哲理的話。揭示了作為導演也是很嚴肅的工作。肩膀上也是有重擔的。 2.Quentin Tarantino When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, 'no, I went to films.' 錄影帶店員出身,確實夠格這麼說。 On media criticisms of violence in his movies: "Sure, Kill Bill's a violent movie. But it's a Tarantino movie. You don't go to see Metallica and ask the fuckers to turn the music down." kill Bill就是這麼一部電影! 3.Nolan As soon as television became the only secondary way in which films were watched, films had to adhere to a pretty linear system, whereby you can drift off for ten minutes and go and answer the phone and not really lose your place. 電影院很美好。但電視就不是這麼回事了。 I never considered myself a lucky person. I'm the most extraordinary pessimist. I truly am. I truly am,too. [on using CGI in Batman Begins (2005)] "I think there's a vague sense out there that movies are becoming more and more unreal, I know I've felt it. The demand we put on ourselves was to be as spectacular as possible, but not depend on computer graphics to do it". 可以預見的是,在超級英雄當道的年代,這還會是未來的趨勢。但Nolan可以怎麼做? 就令人非常好奇了。 [on casting Batman] "Batman is a marvelously complex character-somebody who has absolute charm and then, just like that, can turn it into ice-cold ruthlessness. There are very few actors who can do that, and Christian is one of them." Bale 詮釋的很棒... 4.Ridley Scott I'm a moviemaker, not a documentarian. I try to hit the truth. 真實永遠不容易。 A friend of mine says, "Art's like a shark. You've got to keep swimming, or else you drown." Keep bouncing around. People always ask me, "What's the plan?" There is no plan. I go to what fascinates me next. 所以勇敢的向前游吧。 [on why his movies don't have sex scenes] Sex is boring unless you're doing it. 原來如此。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.243.88.67
hauur:推 08/15 09:01