精華區beta movie 關於我們 聯絡資訊
電影改編自David Benioff小說 作者也親自改寫了劇本 再過24小時後 紐約毒販蒙提(Edward Norton)即將入監服刑 長達7年的牢獄之災 揮別曼哈頓公寓及紐約糜爛的夜生活… 高中老師賈各(Philip Seymour Hoffman)被班上漂亮、叛逆、狂野的女同學瑪莉 (Anna Paquin)所吸引… 老闆命令證券經理人法蘭克(Barry Pepper)立刻脫手投資的股票 他卻有自己一套理論 不會讓公司虧本… 蒙提打算在人身自由的最後一天 與父親(Brian Cox)道別 然後與女友娜卓(Rosario Dawson)及兩位多年的好友賈各、法蘭克 在尼古拉老大的舞廳渡過最後幾小時… 片名"25小時"便是由此而來 這是導演Spike Lee最具匠氣的經典之作 充滿他憤世嫉俗 上談政治宗教經濟 下論族群兄弟親情背叛 集大成一身之風格 大多數觀眾都不會忘記本片最知名一幕 可和"猜火車"片頭齊名的Norton獨角自high怒罵 http://youtu.be/3GgI1W2fAI4 (完整台詞如下)
Monty: Yeah, fuck you, too Monty’s Reflection: Fuck me? Fuck you. Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it. 去我的?去你的! 去你跟這城市的每一個人 Fuck the panhandlers grubbing for money, smiling at me behind my back. 去你那些當街討錢的乞丐 在我背後竊笑 Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. get a fucking job. 去那個弄髒我車窗的流浪漢 去他媽的找份工作吧 Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores,stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training .Slow the fuck down ! 去那些錫克人和巴基斯坦人 開著破舊的計程車橫衝直撞 渾身都是咖哩味臭得要死 每個都是恐怖份子 你他媽開慢一點行嗎 Fuck the Chelsea Boys with their waxed chests and pumped-up biceps, going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jiggling their dicks on my Channel 35! 去那些臭玻璃 練了那一身肌肉 不要臉的在我的公園和碼頭打啵 還在公共頻道亮出他們的屌 Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country,still no speakee English . 去那些韓國雜貨店 專門賣超貴的蔬果 還有用玻璃紙包的鬱金香跟玫瑰花 來了美國十年英語還是講不通 Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach .Mobster thugs sitting in cafes, sipping tea in little glasses,sugar cubes between their teeth , wheelin' and dealin'and schemin' go back where you fucking came from. 去那些布萊頓海灘的臭老俄 俄國黑手黨坐在咖啡館 用小玻璃杯喝茶 牙縫塞著沒融化的方糖 永遠都在搞陰謀買賣 滾回你們的鳥國吧 Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim strolling up and down 47th Streetin their dirty gabardine with their dandruff, selling South African apartheid diamonds. 去那些戴黑帽的小猶太鬼 穿著沾滿頭皮屑的斜紋大衣 在四十七街走來走去 專賣實行種族隔離政策的南非出產的鑽石 Fuck the Wall Street brokers.Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas-gordon gekko wannabe motherfuckers figuring out new ways to rob hardworking people blind . 去那些華爾街股票經紀人 自以為是宇宙之王 「華爾街」的邁可道格拉斯是他們的偶像 成天在想新的方法A老百姓的血汗錢 Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life. You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? give me a fucking break. 讓那些安隆的混蛋坐一輩子的苦窯吧 你以為布希跟錢尼毫不知情嗎? 你他媽的幫幫忙 Fuck the Puerto Ricans.Twenty to a car,welling up the welfare rolls. Worst fucking parade in the city. And don’t even get me started on the Dominicans, ’cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. 去那些波多黎各人 二十個人擠一輛車 是最糟的街頭景色 更別提多明尼加人了 他們連波多黎各人都比不上 Fuck the Bensonhurst ltalians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their Jason giambi Louisville Slugger baseball bats trying to audition for ''The Sopranos.'' 去那些臭義大利佬 頭髮塗滿噁心的髮油 穿著俗到不行的尼龍襯衫 揮著二流職棒選手的簽名球棒 一心只想演「黑道家族」 Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their $50 Balducci artichoke.Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched all taut and shiny.You're not fooling anybody,sweetheart. 去那些上東城的有錢太太 脖子纏著愛馬仕絲巾 吃著Balducci 店裡賣的50塊錢一棵的朝鮮薊 為了拉平滿臉皺紋 注射肉毒桿菌或是拉皮 年齡是騙不了人的 歐巴桑 Fuck the Uptown brothers. They never pass the ball ,they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every layup to the hoop, and then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man . Slavery ended 137 years ago.Move the fuck on . 去那些上城的嘻哈老黑 他們不肯傳球給別人就算了 也不會好好防守 帶球上籃前都多跑五步 最後還要反過來把一切都怪到白人身上 奴隸制度早在一百三十七年前就被廢除了 你他媽的往前看吧 Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus-violating plungers and their 4 1 shots,standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! 去那些腐敗的警察 只會毒打濫殺無辜老百姓 整個警界都袖手旁觀 你們背叛了人民的信任 Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants.Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil.And while you're at it, fuck J. C. He got off easy --a day on the cross,a weekend in hell , and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity. Try seven years in fucking Otisville, J. 去那些把手伸進小男孩褲襠裡的神父 和保護他們的教會 把我們順道帶進地獄去 順便也去他媽的耶穌基督 你有夠幸運 釘一天十字架 在地獄爽一個週末 就永遠受到萬世景仰 去你的耶穌 你去蹲七年苦窯看看 Fuck Osama bin Laden ,Al Qaeda, and backward-ass cave-dwelling fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered ,I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel-headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal lrish ass. 去他的賓拉登和他的蓋達組織 還有全世界的基本教義派激進份子 我以911事件數千名無辜受害者之名 詛咒你跟你七十二個婊子 被打下十八層地獄 被噴射客機引擎烈火烤焦 你這包頭巾的駱駝騎師 快來親我這皇家愛爾蘭屁股吧 Fuck Jacob Elinsky.Whining malcontent. Fuck Fracis Xzvier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend’s ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera. Igave her my trust,and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief,standing behind that bar, sipping on club soda,selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers. 去他的賈各伊林斯基 那隻肥豬只會碎碎唸 去他的法蘭西史洛蒂 說是我的死黨 卻一邊盯著我馬子 一邊對我評頭論足 去他的娜卓芮薇拉 我信任她 她卻在背後捅我一刀 那臭婊子出賣我 去我愁眉苦臉的老爸 老是站在吧檯後面 啜著蘇打水 賣酒給消防員 然後替洋基隊加油 Fuck this whole city and everyone in it, from the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho, from the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park Slope to the split-levels in Staten lsland , let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash , and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place. 去這個城市和每一個人 從布魯克林區的爛房子 到曼哈頓的豪華公寓 從布朗區的廉價國宅 到蘇活區的時尚閣樓 從市區的貧民窟 到郊區的別墅 一直到史坦頓島的洋房 讓一場大地震把它們都震垮 讓熊熊烈火把它們全燒成灰燼 然後讓大水淹沒這座鼠輩橫行的罪惡之城 No. Fuck you , You had it all , and you threw it away, you dumb fuck! 不 去你的 蒙哥馬利布洛根 你擁有一切卻沒好好珍惜 你是他媽的大蠢蛋 ---- 我們可以解釋成這是導演意欲呈現 充滿恐慌恐怖主義的"後911時代"人心 片中隨處可見賓拉登海報 對布希政府失望 窗外的世貿廢墟 甚至不斷重複的紐約夜景 導演Spike Lee自己便是道地紐約客(不只是每周去麥迪遜花園廣場看NBA) 本片充滿著911事件前後 他對這城市的希冀 熱情 怠惰 失望 然後憤恨 這一切投射到Edward Norton飾演的主角身上 25小時不但是主角蒙提即將失去自由身的大限之日 也是他重新審視自己過往歲月的跑馬燈 最後被父親載往監獄途中 他又看見了罵過的那些人 "就算在西部渡過餘生 可是體內流著紐約客的血 永遠不會改變…" 無非是911後 導演激勵人心的一段演講 要紐約客不要被打倒 重新站起來 Edward Norton在此片確實展現了極具內斂與爆發力演技 不輸"美國X檔案"中的白人主義至上者 甚至把同台影帝Philip Seymour Hoffman吃死死 2006之後Norton便沒甚麼野心作品 淪為配角煞是可惜 Terence Blanchard編寫的配樂相當波瀾浪漫 某些片段情緒多到滿出來 相當獨特印象深刻 開場片段 http://youtu.be/y6NK3BrO8u0
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.41.213
CarlosArroyo:昨晚看了前半段也大為驚嘆! 09/05 15:31
Pt1:那段雖然很爽 可是感覺整部片只為烘托那段. 甚至他的怒罵 09/05 16:14
Pt1:有大部分又跟他整個故事的主線不太相干.... 09/05 16:14
BJme:我滿喜歡這部片的結尾的 09/05 17:31
ilw4e:fuck everyone 09/05 21:45