精華區beta popmusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
41st Annual GRAMMY Nominees General Field Category 1 Record Of The Year Award to the Artist and to the Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s) if other than the artist. This category is for a commercially released single, or track from a current year's album. The Boy Is Mine Brandy & Monica Dallas Austin, Brandy & Rodney Jerkins, producers; Leslie Brathwalte, Ben Garrison, Rodney Jerkins & Dexter Simmons, engineers/mixers Track from: Never Say Never AND FROM The Boy Is Mine [Atlantic Records AND Arista Records] My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion Walter Afanasieff & James Horner, producers; Humberto Gatica & David Gleeson, engineers/mixers Track from: Let's Talk About Love AND Titanic - Music From The Motion Picture [550 Music AND Sony Classical] Iris Goo Goo Dolls Rob Cavallo & Goo Goo Dolls, producers; Jack Joseph Puig & Allen Sides, engineers/mixers Track from: City Of Angels - Music From The Motion Picture (Various Artists) [Warner Sunset/Reprise Records] Ray Of Light Madonna Madonna & William Orbit, producers; Pat McCarthy, engineer/mixer Track from: Ray Of Light [Maverick/Warner Bros. Records] You're Still The One Shania Twain Robert John "Mutt" Lange, producer; Jeff Balding & Mike Shipley, engineers/mixers Track from: Come On Over [Mercury Records Nashville] Category 2 Album Of The Year Award to the Artist(s), and to the Album Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s) if other than the artist. The Globe Sessions Sheryl Crow Sheryl Crow, producer; Tchad Blake, Trina Shoemaker & Andy Wallace, engineers/mixers [A&M Records] Version 2.0 Garbage Garbage, producers; Billy Bush, engineer/mixer [Almo Sounds] The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill Lauryn Hill Lauryn Hill, producer; Comissioner Gordon, Matt Howe, Storm Jefferson, Ken Johnston, Tony Prendatt, Warren Riker, Chris Theis & Johnny Wyndrx, engineers/mixers [Ruffhouse/Columbia Records] Ray Of Light Madonna Marius De Vries, Patrick Leonard, Madonna & William Orbit, producers; Jon Englesby, Pat McCarthy & David Reitzas, engineers/mixers [Maverick/Warner Bros. Records] Come On Over Shania Twain Robert John "Mutt" Lange, producer; Jeff Balding & Mike Shipley, engineers/mixers [Mercury Records Nashville] Category 3 Song Of The Year A Songwriter(s) Award. A song is eligible if it was first released or if it first achieved prominence during the Eligibility Year. Artists' names appear in parenthesis. (Singles or Tracks only.) I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Diane Warren, songwriter (Aerosmith) Track from: Armageddon - The Album (Various Artists) [Columbia/Sony Music Soundtrax] Iris John Rzeznik, songwriter (Goo Goo Dolls) Track from: City Of Angels - Music From The Motion Picture (Various Artists) [Warner Sunset/Reprise Records] Lean On Me Kirk Franklin, songwriter (Kirk Franklin With Mary J. Blige, R. Kelly, Bono, Crystal Lewis & The Family) Track from: The Nu Nation Project [Gospo Centric/Interscope Records] My Heart Will Go On James Horner & Will Jennings, songwriters (Celine Dion) Track from: Let's Talk About Love AND Titanic - Music From The Motion Picture [550 Music AND Sony Classical] You're Still The One Robert John "Mutt" Lange & Shania Twain, songwriters (Shania Twain) Track from: Come On Over [Mercury Records Nashville] Category 4 Best New Artist For a new artist who releases, during the Eligibility Year, the first recording which establishes the public identity of that artist. Backstreet Boys Andrea Bocelli Dixie Chicks Lauryn Hill Natalie Imbruglia -- Alanis Morrisette's Latest Release "Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie" Out On November 3th -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Sniffme.Dorm13.