精華區beta popmusic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
41st Annual GRAMMY Nominees Field 1 - Pop Category 5 Best Female Pop Vocal Performance For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only. My Favorite Mistake Sheryl Crow Track from: The Globe Sessions [A&M Records] My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion Track from: Let's Talk About Love AND Titanic - Music From The Motion Picture [550 Music AND Sony Classical] Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You Lauryn Hill Track from: The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill [Ruffhouse/Columbia Records] Torn Natalie Imbruglia Track from: Left Of The Middle [RCA Records] Adia Sarah McLachlan Track from: Surfacing [Arista Records] Category 6 Best Male Pop Vocal Performance For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only. Save Tonight Eagle-Eye Cherry Track from: Desireless [The WORK Group] My Father's Eyes Eric Clapton Track from: Pilgrim [Reprise Records] Anytime Brian McKnight Track from: Anytime [Motown Records] Lullaby Shawn Mullins Track from: Soul's Core [Columbia Records] You Were Meant For Me Sting Track from: The Object Of My Affection - Soundtrack (Various Artists) [Pangaea Records] Category 7 Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal For established duos or groups. Singles or Tracks only. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Aerosmith Track from: Armageddon - The Album (Various Artists) [Columbia/Sony Music Soundtrax] One Week Barenaked Ladies Track from: Stunt [Reprise Records] Iris Goo Goo Dolls Track from: City Of Angels - Music From The Motion Picture (Various Artists) [Warner Sunset/Reprise Records] Crush Dave Matthews Band Track from: Before These Crowded Streets [RCA Records] Jump Jive An' Wail The Brian Setzer Orchestra Track from: The Dirty Boogie [Interscope Records] Category 8 Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals For a collaborative performance by artists who do not normally perform together. Singles or Tracks only. How Come, How Long Babyface With Stevie Wonder Track from: MTV Unplugged NYC 1997 (Babyface) [Epic Records] Kisses Sweeter Than Wine Jackson Browne & Bonnie Raitt Track from: Where Have All The Flowers Gone - The Songs Of Pete Seeger (Various Artists) [Appleseed Recordings] I Still Have That Other Girl Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach Track from: Painted From Memory [Mercury Records] I'm Your Angel R. Kelly & Celine Dion Track from: R. [Jive Records] Shenandoah Van Morrison & The Chieftains Track from: Long Journey Home (The Chieftains With Various Artists) [Wicklow Records] Category 9 Best Pop Instrumental Performance For instrumental recordings, with or without vocal coloring, by an Orchestra, Group or Soloist. Singles or Tracks only. The X-Files Theme The Dust Brothers Track from: The X-Files - The Album (Various Artists) [Elektra Records/EEG] Big Country Bela Fleck And The Flecktones Track from: Left Of Cool [Warner Bros. Records] My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From Titanic) Kenny G [Arista Records] Follow Me Pat Metheny Group Track from: Imaginary Day [Warner Bros. Records] Sleepwalk The Brian Setzer Orchestra Track from: The Dirty Boogie [Interscope Records] Category 10 Best Dance Recording For solo artists, duos or groups, vocal or instrumental. Singles or tracks only. Award to the Artist and to the Producer (and/or Mixer) if other than the Artist. When Will You Learn Boy George Track from: Winter Party 1998 (Various Artists) [Centaur Entertainment] Around The World Daft Punk Track from: Homework [Virgin Records America] Heaven's What I Feel Gloria Estefan Track from: Gloria! [Epic Records] Disco Inferno Cyndi Lauper Track from: A Night At The Roxbury - Soundtrack (Various Artists) [DreamWorks Records] Ray Of Light Madonna Track from: Ray Of Light [Maverick/Warner Bros. Records] Category 11 Best Pop Album For solo artists, duos or groups, vocal or instrumental. Compilation albums by various artists are not eligible. Award to the Artist and to the Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s) of 51% or more playing time of album. Pilgrim Eric Clapton Eric Clapton & Simon Climie, producers; Alan Douglas & Mick Guzauski, engineers/mixers [Reprise Records] Let's Talk About Love Celine Dion Humberto Gatica, engineer/mixer [550 Music/Epic Records] Left Of The Middle Natalie Imbruglia [RCA Records] Ray Of Light Madonna Madonna & William Orbit, producers; Jon Englesby, Pat McCarthy & David Reitzas, engineers/mixers [Maverick/Warner Bros. Records] The Dirty Boogie The Brian Setzer Orchestra Peter Collins, producer; John Holbrook, engineer/mixer [Interscope Records] -- Alanis Morrisette's Latest Release "Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie" Out On November 3th -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Sniffme.Dorm13.