精華區beta postcrossing 關於我們 聯絡資訊
【Receiving Postcards】 【收到明信片】 1. What do I do when I receive a postcard? 當我收到明信片時該怎麼做? First, congratulations if this is your first Postcrossing postcard - hopefully many more will follow! When you receive a postcard from another Postcrossing user, you must register it on Postcrossing as received. To do that, you need to go to the register a postcard page and enter the Postcard ID written on it. Just look in the text written on the postcard and you should find an alphanumeric code starting with two letters (the country code) followed by a number - this is the code that uniquely identifies that postcard in the system. Once you register that postcard, it will make the sender be the next person to receive a postcard from someone else in the system. That's it! Simple, right? If you have problems reading the Postcard ID written on the Postcard, don't give up! Feel free to try as many combinations as possible - only the right combination will be accepted. However, if you still are unable to register it (or if the sender forgot to write the ID!), you can request help to find the Postcard ID by going here. 如果這是你收到的第一張Postcrossing明信片的話,恭喜你!希望你接下來還會收到很 多張! 當你收到來自其他Postcrossing玩家的明信片時,你必須要在網站上登記。首先,你必 須點選Register a postcard並輸入明信片上的ID,只要在明信片上找到兩個英文字搭 配一串號碼,這就是系統用來辨別這張明信片的ID。 當你登記這張明信片後,這會使寄的人收到來自另一位玩家的明信片,就這樣!很簡單 ,不是嗎? 如果你在理解明信片上的ID有困難時,不要放棄! 你可以嘗試任何可能性,只有正確 的組合會被接受,但是如果你還是無法登記(或是寄的人忘了寫ID),你可以到以下網址 尋求幫助。 http://www.postcrossing.com/receive/unknown 2. Why do I receive more postcards from a certain country? 為什麼我收到的明信片很多都是來自同一個國家? Probably because that country has many more active users (sending many more postcards) than other countries. For a more balanced distribution of members and postcard origins, try inviting some international friends to the project. In this manner more balance can be achieved without being unfair to countries where Postcrossing is popular. 有可能與其他國家相比,那個國家有比較多活躍的玩家(寄出比較多明信片) 你可以試著邀請國際朋友加入這個計畫,這將會使玩家來自的國家和明信片的來源更平 衡。這種方式可以達到平衡,也不會對那些有比較多活躍玩家的國家不公平。 3. Why have I received more postcards than I have sent? 為什麼我收到的明信片比我寄出的還要多? The algorithm for selecting addresses is complicated. There are instances when your address will be selected more often than you expect. Count it as an early bonus - your sent/received numbers will even out soon. 系統挑選地址的演算方式很複雜,在某些時候你的地址會比較常被選到,把這個看成一 種福利吧,你收到和寄出的明信片很快就會平衡了。 4. What if the postcards do not arrive or are not registered? 如果明信片無法抵達或沒有被登記怎麼辦? Generally, 60 days is enough time for a member to send a postcard and it be registered by the recipient after reaching its destination. If your postcard is not registered after 60 days of traveling, it is set to Expired in our system. But do not worry, the postcard can still be registered by the receiver within a year of the date it was sent. Every time one of your sent postcards expires, you can request a new address. 通常60天足夠讓玩家寄出明信片、到達目的地並被收到的人登記。 如果你的明信片60天後還沒有被登記,它將會被設定為"過期"(Expired),但是不要擔 心,這張明信片在一年內還是可以收到的人登記,每當你寄出的明信片過期,你就可以 再要求一個新的地址。 5. What do I do if I receive a postcard without or with the wrong Postcard ID? 如果我收到的明信片上是錯誤的ID或是沒有ID該怎麼辦? We can help you find the Postcrossing ID for your postcard. First, please consider the following. 1. Make sure that the postcard is an official Postcrossing postcard and not a thank you postcard or a private swap. 2. You can try to enter the correct Postcard ID many times without consequence. So, why not try a different combination? For instance, sometimes 1's can look like 7's, 3's and 5's can look like 8's, etc. Don't worry, the Postcrossing system will not let you register a postcard that does not belong to you. 3. If the postcard has information about the sender, you can use those hints to search for the user in our search users page and then contact him/her by private message. 4. Note that postcards with postcard IDs over one year old cannot be registered. Postcrossing.com does not keep track of which member was assigned a specific Postcrossing ID so submitting an Unknown ID request is not helpful. If you are still unable to register the postcard, you can submit a Unknown ID request (the link is also on the bottom of the register a postcard page). Fill in as much information as possible even if you are not sure. Sometimes if there is very little information, a description of the postcard can help. Note that the postal cancellation mark often displays the date and postal code/city. The Postcrossing team will try to find it for you using the information you provide, so the more details you submit, the more likely it will be found. You only need to fill out the Unknown ID request once for each postcard. If you make a mistake, delete the request and enter a new one. It can take several days for a match to be found. Please be patient. Additionally, if you find the Postcard ID and register the postcard before you receive a response, please delete the request. You can delete any request by clicking the delete button for the request on your "Received postcards" list. 我們可以幫助你找到這張明信片的ID,首先請照著下面做: 1.確定這張明信片是正式的Postcrossing明信片,而不是一張感謝卡或私下交換的卡片 2.你可以無限次數的嘗試各種不同ID的可能性,為什麼不試試各種不同的組合呢?舉例 來說,有時候1會看起來像7;或是3和5會看起來像8。不要擔心,系統不會讓你登記 錯誤的ID 3.如果明信片上有任何關於寄送者的資訊的話,你可以在網站上的"Search users"用 這些線索來搜尋這個玩家,並透過訊息連絡他 4.注意超過一年的ID將無法被登記,我們不會記錄那個ID是由哪位玩家所擁有,因此提 出"未知ID詢問"(Unknown ID request)也不會有幫助 如果你還是無法登記這張明信片,你可以提出"未知ID詢問" (Unknown ID request), 在Register a postcard頁面下方有連結。填寫時,請填上越多資訊越好,即使你不確 定,有時候可能很細微的資訊,或是關於明信片的描述,都有可能會派上用場。注意看 郵戳上通常有寄的日期、郵遞區號和所在城市。Postcrossing團隊會依據你提供的資訊 盡可能的幫你尋找ID,因此你填寫越多資訊,就越有可能找到正確的ID 一張明信片只需要填寫一次"未知ID詢問",如果你寫錯了,只要刪除並重新填寫新的就 可以,尋找ID的過程可能會花上好幾天,請有耐心的等 如果你在收到詢問的回覆之前就找到ID並登記明信片了,請把"未知ID詢問"刪除,你可 以在Received postcard清單上刪除這個詢問 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 【Addresses, maps...】 【地址、地圖..】. 1. Is my address displayed on the map on my profile? 我的地址會被顯示在個人檔案的地圖上嗎? Do not worry, we value your privacy (and ours too!). The map on your profile shows the city you live in, not your home address. All the users in the same city will be mapped to the same coordinates which usually point to the city center. 不要擔心,我們很看重玩家的隱私權(還有我們的!)個人檔案裡的地圖只會顯示你所居 住的城市,而不是你的地址,所以住在同一個城市裡的玩家會被標記在同一個位置,通 常是城市的中心點 2. Is it safe to leave my postal address? 留下我的地址是安全的嗎? Yes! Please be aware of the following: * Your address will only be used for the purposes of postcard exchange. Your address will only be made accessible to those members which have been selected to send you a postcard. No one else will have access to your address from the Postcrossing system. * Addresses will not be given, sold, traded, or have any other use other than for the Postcrossing functionality described above. * A user can request no more than a small number of addresses at a time from the website. This is so that no one can get all the addresses from the system. Other safety measures have also been implemented to prevent this. You should, however, understand that this website is free and will not be held responsible for anything that may occur as a result of its use or misuse. The system is very safe to use and designed to be secure, but if you run into problems as a result of using the service, we might not be able to help you. If you have any questions regarding this subject, feel free to contact us. 是的!請了解以下幾點: ※你的地址只會被用在明信片交換,也只會被挑選到的要寄給你明信片的玩家看到,其 他人無法從系統中得知你的地址 ※玩家的地址將不會被洩漏、賣出、交易或是除了第一點列的目的之外的使用 ※玩家無法同時從網站上要求大量的地址,因此沒有人可以從系統得到所有的地址,我 們也設計了其他安全措施來預防此類行為 但是,你也必須了解這個網站是免費的,我們不為玩家可能的行為或濫用負責,系統在 使用上是安全的,設計也很嚴密,但是如果你如果因為使用這個服務而遭遇到麻煩,我 們可能無法幫助你 如果關於這點你還有其他問題,請連絡我們 3. There is a country in Postcrossing that is not a real country! 網站上列的國家有的不是國家! Some countries in Postcrossing are not actual countries: they may be dependent territories or regions of special interest, which enjoy a certain degree of autonomy, as detailed on the ISO 3166 norm. Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Wallis and Futuna, the Cayman Islands, the Christmas Island etc. all fall into this category. 有的在Postcrossing網站上列的國家並不是真的國家,依據ISO 31661標準的細節,他 們可能是擁有一定程度自治權的獨立領土或特殊地區。臺灣、澳門、香港、瓦利斯和富 圖納群島、開曼群島、聖誕島等等,都屬於這個範圍 4. The address given to me does not have a name on it. Will the postcard still arrive? 提供給我的地址上沒有姓名,這樣明信片還會送達嗎? Not all countries require the name of the recipient on the address. The postcard will still arrive at its destination. Please trust the member - he or she knows their address best. 並不是所有的國家都要求收信人的姓名,明信片還是會抵達目的地,請相信那名玩家, 他是最了解自己地址的人 5. Should I write my address on the postcards I send? 我應該要在寄出的明信片上寫自己的地址嗎? It is really up to you. If you wish to be contacted back, it might be a good idea to write your address on the postcard. However, not all postcrossers will write you back. Members frequently ask why their address is not sent automatically to the person who registers the received postcard. The reason is that some members are not comfortable with this. It is their choice if they would like to send an address on the postcard; we will not do any different. Note that when you register a postcard, you can leave a message. At this point, you can request the address of the member that sent you a postcard if you would like to send a return postcard. 這其實取決於個人,如果你希望收到回信,你可以在明信片上寫上自己的地址,但是不 是所有的玩家都會回信給你 很多人不斷詢問為什麼在寄出的明信片被登記的時候,自己的地址不會自動的提供給收 到明信片的人,原因是有些玩家不樂意自己的地址被提供,要不要在明信片上寫自己的 地址是他們的選擇,我們不會針對這個做任何改變 但當你登寄明信片時,你可以留訊息。如果你想要回寄明信片的話,你可以在這時候向 玩家要地址 6. I have moved. How do I update my address? 我搬家了,我要如何更改我的地址? Simply update the address in your profile including the My location area. Please note that you can only change your country every 60 days. 只要在編輯地址的部分(Edit>Address)更新你的地址和位置就可以了,但請注意,所在 的國家只能60天改一次 -------------------------- http://www.postcrossing.com/help -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.156.140 ※ 編輯: liabaymo 來自: 59.104.156.140 (08/27 06:27)