精華區beta sttmountain 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 本文轉錄自 [MountainSea] 看板 作者: Kae (水瓢) 看板: MountainSea 標題: [文章] 我終於了解 時間: Mon Mar 20 19:18:20 2000 主旨: 我終於了解 好有道理喔!~ I Have Learned..... (Part I) 我終於了解-你無法強迫別人愛你。 你所能做的,是使自己成為可愛的人。 此外,則不是你所能決定的。 I've learned -that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. 我終於了解- 不論我如何付出關懷, 有些人就是無動於衷。 I've learned - that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. 我終於了解- 建立起信任,需費時多年, 但只需幾秒就能摧毀它。 I've learned - that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it. 我終於了解- 重要的不是你一生中擁有了什麼東西, 而是你一生中擁有了什麼人。 I've learned - that it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts. 我終於了解- 你可以藉由魅力達到目的, 但只能維持15分鐘。 此後,你最好要有些真材實料。 I've learned - that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something. 我終於了解- 你不應該拿自己和別人的最佳表現相比, 而應該和自己的最佳表現相比。 I've learned - that you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do but to the best you can do. 我終於了解- 重要的不是發生在人們身上的事, 而是他們對那事的反應。 I've learned - that it's not what happens to people that's important. It's what they do about it. 我終於了解- 你在瞬間所做的事, 可以叫你心痛一輩子。 I've learned - that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life. 我終於了解- 不論你切得多薄, 事情總是具有兩面。 I've learned - that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides. 我終於了解- 需要經歷很長的時日, 才能使我成為我所欲成為的人。 I've learned - that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. -- █▉█▋ ████ ████ 在對別人有所決定與判斷之前,首先,請想想 ████▆████▆▆ 這是否是一個「誤會」? █▊██▉████▆▆ 然後,請考慮您是否一定要釘下這個「釘子」? █▊█▋ █▉██ ██▆▆ 如果可以的話,請「且慢下手」。 因為,您對別人「寬大」之時, 「多給別人和自己一個機會」 即是對您自己寬大 -- ※ Origin: 夢之大地 逼逼ㄟ四 <bbs.ccns.ncku.edu.tw> ◆ From: kae.v1.dorm.ncku.edu.tw