精華區beta studyabroad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
前天才寫了好幾封給所有聯絡過的教授 可以參考一下,我覺得簡短直接表達就好,學校本來就預期會有學生不來 Dear 教授名或Prof.教授姓, After careful consideration of my admission offers, while I appreciate the opportunity to join your department, I wish to decline 學校名’s offer of admission. I have decided to accept an offer from 要去的學校 because of a stronger match in research interests (或其他理由). Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, -自己名字 有跟教授連絡過的話,也可以一句話感謝他提供資訊,或是It was nice talking with you (about your research), etc. ※ 引述《julieandme (futur~)》之銘言: : 不好意思各位版大 : 想請問各位錄取一間以上必須要放棄一些學校的offer時,會不會寫信去通知學校? : 如果要寫的話,通常都怎麼寫呢? : 以下是我目前擬出的草稿... : 希望好心人可以幫我看一下,這樣寫可不可以,會不會很無禮之類的~ : 感謝... : Dear admission officers, : It was my great pleasure to be admitted by xxx(school's name). : xxx(school's name) is a comprehensible and prime institute and : always receives great reputation. However, since I was admitted by : several schools this year, it became a hard decision for me to decide a : definitive one. To my regret that I am not able to attend xxx(school's name), : mainly because of the unaffordable tuition. I had long coveted the chance to : work with your outstanding students and faculty. It is my great loss to : decline your offer. : Best regard, : xxx(my name) : 以上~ : 請好心人幫我看一下了!!!謝謝!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.150.229
meihome:實用!! 03/15 11:31
Nina:模板!! 03/15 12:19