精華區beta studyabroad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
好讀網誌版 :) http://ppt.cc/F_kf -------------------------------------------------------------------- 2013.3.22 南加大MFT(婚姻與家庭諮商研究所) 電話面試: 約2:30的skype面試,2:25老師(Dr. Chung) 就打來 很讓我驚嚇的是老師竟然是以視訊通話!!! 一看到"邀請視訊"的通知簡直快嚇呆啦! 我以為只要打電話呢! 只好請老師"wait a moment please.." 趕快抓了一件正式點的衣服套上去XD (但後面凌亂的被子衣服就來不及整理了 T-T.....) 所以一定要隨時做好被視訊面試的準備呀! 以下是老師問的問題: (1)請你自我介紹 (2)你的英文不錯,是怎麼準備的? (3)身為一個諮商師你認為你好的特質是甚麼? (4)你認為學諮商哪一個部分的學理你認為最能夠應用在你自己身上? (5)你未來的生涯規畫? (6)有甚麼問題? 以下是我準備的問題(紅字是有問到的),(有些問題參是考自留學板,謝謝前人)!! (1) General Questions : *How many people are there in the class on average? *What percentile do students graduate every year on average? Of those who delay, what were the reasons? *If I have the chance to join the USC MFT, what book do you recommend me to read now in order to prepare for the course? Or do you have any advice for me before I join you program? (2)Questions About course: *I know there will be laboratory experience in Group Counseling course. Will we still have the chance to have practicum course in group counseling? *What is the difference between Practicum in Counseling and Field Work in Counseling? *Which place do students usually have the practicum/ Fieldwork course? (Do we have to find by ourselves or the program will assign it for us?) (3)Questions About Scholarship: *Can I have the chance to be TA or RA? How can I raise the opportunity to be recruited? *I am admitted to Columbia University recently, and they give me scholarship. Can I have the opportunity to get scholarship in USC?(full funding?) (4)Questions About Research: *Does USC encourage students to attend domestic or i nternational conferences? (Are there any financial supports for traveling and daily expenses?) *I am curious about the course: “Research Methods and Data Analysis for Counselors”, will we conduct an independent research? (If no, will we have the chance to do an independent research?) *Do the students have the opportunity to join the research group? (5)Other Questions: *How about the public security there, are there safe during the night? *How much percentage of alumni will get a job after graduation? *Where do students mostly work at? *When will I receive the decision from admission committee? 面試大約20分鐘,幾乎有一半以上是我在問問題XD 老師非常親切!很像在聊天, 我想,面試放輕鬆、真實呈現自己的熱忱、想求學的心,老師一定會感受的到的! 考完後老師說,這場面試主要是確認我的英文能力夠不夠應付諮商的實習工作 我想,諮商領域的面試很大一部分可能就是確認對英文掌握的程度吧! 老師最後說很期待在秋季班時看到我出現在她的研究法課程,真開心! 希望我的分享有幫助到未來進行諮商相關面試的人 :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.41.206.46