精華區beta studyabroad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
先簡介一下我申請的是澳洲的西雪梨大學(UWS)藝術治療(Master of Art Therapy), 感覺比較少人申請這個program,不過我還是分享一下好了^^ ------------------------------------------------------------ The course adviser called me about 1:15 pm today, and she started to int roduce herself, and then asked me four questions. (1) What kind of motivation makes me apply for Mater of Art Therapy? (2) Do you have the experience of psycho therapy? (3) Do you have the experience of attending any organization of art therapy? (4) Please talk about your art portfolio. (Actually, she asked me to talk about my folio or art class, or whatever I want to discuss.) I told a lot when answering the first and the fourth question and provid ed one or two examples about the questions, because my friends already practiced that with me for several times. However, I didn't have the experience of what s he asked in the second and third question, so I told her honestly and explained the reasons to her. Even though I didn't have the experiences of that, I still mentioned my observations in my art class and hoped that may be related to her question, and she seemed feel satisfied with my reply. After about 15 minutes talking, we finished the four questions, and she said, "Congratulation! You've got ......!" Then I was so shocked that I was not sure what she was talking about, so I said, "Excuse me, I beg you pardon?" "You've got the offer of Master of Art Therapy at UWS!" "Oh!!! Really!!!?" After that, it's my turn to ask her question: (1) How do the professors interact with their students? (2) What's the weather like in Sydney recently? (3) Do I still have the opportunity of living on-campus? Do I have to contact t o the student residence by myself? She provided me so many details of the study process in the course, and w e kept chatting until almost 2 pm. She is really a nice guy! -------------------------------------------------- 有好多字被攔腰截斷了XD,也可以到我blog直接看啦~ http://blog.pixnet.net/waalile/post/14434598 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.125.3.80 ※ 編輯: waalile 來自: 122.125.3.80 (02/18 16:48)
frafoa:感謝分享 02/18 17:01
vivian0321:我同學移民澳洲的也是唸這個科系的master,她說台灣沒有 02/18 17:07
vivian0321:畢業後有在醫院做事,好像台灣這樣工作不好找還是怎樣~ 02/18 17:09