精華區beta suede 關於我們 聯絡資訊
偶又來灌水了....^^".... [Music] The sizzling Brit band swung their hips into 4500 fans' hearts at the Harbour Pavilion. YEOW KAI CHAI jostled backstage for a post-gig chat with Suede's frontman Brett Anderson. [Brett Pop] Suede's Singapore Concert: "One of our best shows ever, definitely in the top three. I enjoyed it. We'd expected it to be... er, dull. We've been told by some excellent liars that the audience would sit and not move! We respond to excitement, y'know. We played some gigs in Europe and the audiences can be really stiff." The Hip Swing of His: "It's natural. The music tells me to dance that way, so I do it. It's not choreographed. I don't dance when I'm not enjoying myself. I just stand there." Glam Tag: "It's demeaning, 'cos Suede has hell a lot more scope. To say we're glam is like calling the Beatles country 'n' western! There are glam influences in songs like "Filmstar". Apart from that, it's a huge simplification. How can you call 'By the Sea' or 'Lazy' glam?" Music Evolution: "We've developed more in scope. As you acquire a palate of instruments, you start writing songs differently. That's what we tried to do with Coming Up, to focus the songs, to explore the earth closer." Writing from the Heart: "I can't write about something which doesn't move me. But I want to learn to do that, to write in a more removed way. I see the next album to be blanker." Being Public Personalities: "You come here, and you're public property. At home in London, we lead pretty private and normal lives. Anyway, people get used to seeing famous people there. You walk down Oxford Street, and you bump into Paul Young and Alison Moyet! Suddenly, you come here, and it's mad." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: g1109a.dorm.ccu.edu.tw