精華區beta teaching 關於我們 聯絡資訊
請大家幫我看一下這篇文章 A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy love to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow…He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked. "Come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy . "I am no longer a kid, I don't play around trees anymore. "the boy replied, "I want toys. I need money to buy them." "Sorry, but I don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. " So, you will have money. " The boy was so excited .He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. One day, the boy returned. "Come and play with me ,"the tree said. "I don't have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?" "Sorry, but I don't have a house .But you can cut my branches to build your house. "so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was again lonely and sad. One hot summer day, the boy returned. "Come and play with me !"the tree said. "I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?" "Use my truck to build your boat. You can sail faraway and be happy." So the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat and went sailing . Finally, the boy returned again. "Sorry, my boy. but I don't have anything for you anymore. No more apples for for you…「the tree said. "I don't have teeth to bite. "the boy replied. "No more truck foe you to climb on." "I am too old for that now. "the boy said. "I really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying root. "the tree said with tears. "I don't need much now, just a place to rest" the boy replied. "Come, come sit down with me and rest. "the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…… 比賽規定英語戲劇找兩個小孩演 11/4就要比賽了 我找兩個小孩演這齣戲 稿子背得差不多了 但是非對話部份(背景劇情說明部份)小孩詞一直背不熟 不知道該如何是好,是兩個小五女生,活潑大方 可否請大家幫我想個辦法 或是有經驗的外師可到校幫忙指導,我願意高薪聘請 請大家給我一些意見 請對戲劇教學有經驗的老師提供一些指導的tips給我.... 不然,真的很想棄權.....哀 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.240.31.196
amy020301:是說 可以把不熟的部分刪除讓他們自己想句子填上去呀 10/24 18:01
amy020301:然後 我覺得這篇文章句子文法好像有些問題-.- 10/24 18:02
amy020301:我帶過幾次英語戲劇 發音 音量 動作 少空檔都是重點! 10/24 18:05
Kavana:文法有問題 10/28 00:13