精華區beta teaching 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我在網路上看到一首還不錯教prepositions的歌詞,名字叫做A preposition song 但怎麼樣都找不到哪裡可以下載歌曲,也到精華區翻過了但是都沒有看到。 該不會要自己唱吧!? 請問有沒有人知道在哪裡可免費下載這首歌? 謝謝囉! 順便附上歌詞給大家參考:(資料來源:http://hem.passagen.se/usterud/prepsong.htm) In the summer at the seaside, on the coast, we like it fine but in winter, yes, at Christmas, by the fireside, we recline In July we went to England, Stayed in Brighton by the sea we came through Wales and Scotland, then across the cold North Sea Did you came here in a taxi? - Or by bus , or on the train? Did you come on foot this evening, or perhaps by aeroplane? Will you come to tea on Monday? - I’ll be home at half-past three Yes, I’ll stay for half-an -hour, if you’ll buy some cakes for me. In the morning, I drink coffee, in the afternoon, there’s tea In the evening, I have cocoa -Yes, at night , it’s good for me Where’s my pencil? In the kitchen, on the table near the chair, underneath that cup and saucer, just behind the teapot there. Can you tell me how to get to Mr Johnsons’s coffee-bar? Down the street and round the corner, past the church and there you are. Where’s the bookshop? Over there, dear, - first turn left, then go straight on along the road, across the market, it’s in front of you, dear John. There is nothing on the radio Songs with Orchestra they said, I’m not interested in music so I thing I’ll go to bed. In a moment I’ll be finished with these prepositions - so, I will say to you in English, till the next time, cheario. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.110.136.51
Pinker:如果是沒版權問題的 應該孤狗一下就可以下載到了 05/15 08:59
yushanfan:謝謝喔!不過我在google,yahoo以及Youtube上面都找過了沒 05/15 22:22