精華區beta third-person 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much I'm crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch, I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes being a little bitch, I think I'll get outta here, where I can Run just as fast as I can To the middle of nowhere To the middle of my frustrated fears And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill I haven't moved from the spot where you left me This must be a bad trip All of the other pills, they were different Maybe I should get some help 我走出來了嗎???? 不久之前 在這裡PO了一篇文章 那時候心情很不好 想說 這裡的人一定都能了解我的心情 並且給我一些些安慰 那時候整天就守在電腦前面 等著他上線 雖然他可能不知道在跟誰廝混 我還是就這樣等著他 甚至連期末考也放棄圖書 只想跟他聊個天之類的 矮唷 反正就不快樂 現在也不想講那麼多 只是覺得 為什麼 自己深深喜歡的人 可以自私成這副德性 他完全不管你的感受 照著自己的想法過日子 他也根本不會去理會你愛他愛的有多辛苦 當他需要你的時候才出現 也許是上個床之類的 這些話多少人跟我講過 從以前到現在 以為自己懂了 其實根本不是那麼一回事 就 一直都知道自己很傻 沒想到傻的跟豬一樣XD 好啦 也許是經過多人的說服 我頓悟了 也許因為我自己不夠愛他 又也許是經過上一個賤男人的鍛鍊 我不是沒有學聰明 又也許這只是假象 都是我的想像XD 管他 我覺得現在 對自己很好很好的生活 我很快樂 不管你選什麼方式去愛一個人 真的 要對自己最好 And I swear you're just like a pill Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me ill You keep makin' me ill 這段歌詞 我覺得超適合送給他XD -- http://www.wretch.cc/album/davycawaii 囧興.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.120.89