精華區beta third-person 關於我們 聯絡資訊
She knows when I'm lonesome 當我寂寞時,她明白 She cried when I'm sad 當我悲傷時,她哭泣 She's up in the good times 快樂的日子裡,她神采飛揚 She' s down in the bad 悲傷的日子裡,她心情低落 Whenever I'm discouraged 當我心情沮喪 She knows just what to do 她知道該怎麼做 But girl, she doesn't know about you 但是,女孩!她不知道妳的存在 I can tell her my troubles 我可以對她傾訴我的煩惱 She makes them all seem right 她可以解決一切 I can make up excuses 我可以捏造各種理由 Not to hold her at night 不在夜裡擁抱她 We can talk of tomorrow 我們可以談論未來 I'll tell her things that I want to do 我會告訴她我想做的事 But girl, how can I tell her about you 但是,女孩!我該如何告訴她關於妳的事? How can I tell her about you 我該如何告訴她關於妳的事? Girl, please tell me what to do 女孩,請告訴我該怎麼辦? Everything seems right whenever I'm with you 和妳在一起時,一切似乎理所當然 So girl, won't you tell me 所以,女孩!告訴我 How to tell her about you 該如何告訴她關於妳的事? How can I tell her I don't miss her whenever I'm away 我怎能告訴她:當我出門在外我並不想她 How can I say it's you and I think of every single night and day 我怎能說朝思暮想的人是妳 But when is it easy telling someone we're through 何時才能自在的告訴別人我們的事 Ah girl, help me tell her about you 啊 !女孩,幫我告訴她關於妳的事 灰狼 羅伯 << Lobo - How can I tell her >> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.64.202 ※ 編輯: hyclcy 來自: 218.167.64.202 (06/24 20:39)