精華區beta toberich 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Yes, woman are weak, physically, ok, even mentally, they need to protect themselves, be more practical, that's reasonable, so you want more money, it's good, but, you need to know the way, basically, direct or indirect, I can really attract money, but you can see, I'm poor, how much you can earn from me? You want 63000 a month? That's the biggest money I have when I worked in CSIST, if that's all you need, then don't spend your energy on learning, many thing can get you to this number, andrealin is very close to 老子,look and perform stupidly, she pay all my needs, all....even pussy, she contribute her pussy to me, and even give others to me, no greedy, but get the most... Hsu xioping, she setup all things, all things, believe me...everything is delicately prepared, subtle, essential and sexy, but, 吝機掰,ya, you know, she just 吝機掰,which means, her pussy just need to be sustainable, no one can touch, then, no development, totally...just stagnant there, the whole things are 吝機掰而夫給,萬物斯滅矣! And even the worse, she want to marry me, after I am a state-run servant, 32000, yes, that's the money she need, just marry me without conditions, without any fucking conditions....you will get more, to be easily saying, I will 做球給你,if I don't, somebody will. The way to get johns money John -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.200.40.219 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/toberich/M.1494716974.A.2D8.html
heres35: 看這篇會中勒索病毒嗎? 05/14 10:31
cinde: 看不懂 05/14 14:45
Freeven: 跟本版有什麼關係 05/14 15:00
VANNN: 不知最近版主是不是很忙.,,,放這種文章一直亂 05/14 19:15
LoserHK: 鬧板噓 05/15 01:35