> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- <
作者: yccd (她也該期末總結嗎) 看板: wisdom
標題: 葉慈 "湖心小島"
時間: Fri Jun 20 12:37:19 2003
The Lake Isle Of Innisfree 湖心小島
1.I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
現在我要起身走了,走到隱士嶼,
2.And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
在那兒結一座小廬,用泥灰枝幹,
3.Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
在那兒我要種九畦荳,造一蜂居,
4.And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
獨住在蜂聲嗡嗡的林間.
5.And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
在那兒我要享點安靜,因為安靜降落緩慢,
6.Dropping from the veils of the mourning to where the cricket sings;
降自清晨的紗幔到蟋蟀啼唱的地方;
7.There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
那兒子夜一片朦朧,正午紫光燦爛,
8.And evening full of the linnet's wings.
黃昏織滿梅花雀的翅膀.
9.I will arise and go now, for always night and day
現在我要起身走了,因為整夜整晝
10.I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
我總是聽見湖水舐岸的微音;
11.While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
當我佇立大路或灰白小道的時候,
12.I hear it in the deep heart's core.
我聽見它在深心的中心.
--
The love least that let men know their love.
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: 61.230.35.129