看板 Accounting 關於我們 聯絡資訊
此篇轉錄於Reddit(美國PTT)/Accounting 原文:https://tinyurl.com/y6mzacmv 上禮拜在Reddit會計版有篇四大經理PO的面試指南被熱烈討論, 五天內就有1600個以上的推,以下以原文及翻譯交叉呈現, 英文不太好,有不通順或錯誤的地方再麻煩指正: ======================================================= I'm a Big 4 Manager; I recently received all interview questions/guidelines/criteria. I am now providing them to you. 我是四大的經理,最近我拿到面試時用的所有問題/指南/標準,現在分享出來給大家。 So I am not going to provide any proof here. I am rewording everything and summarizing every question so you get a good idea of what we're asking for. I am not going to expose myself to help you guys. Many of you won't be surprised, but here it is: 我在這裡不會提供任何證據,我會重新措辭所有內容並彙整所有問題,以便大家可以對於 我們所要的是什麼有個基本的了解,我不會暴露自己的身份去幫助你們,大部分內容你不 會感到驚訝,但總而言之: ---------------------- *Pre-Interview (when you speak to lower level staff before interviews) Your interview absolutely begins the moment you walk into the room/office. Each staff is provided with a notes sheet and a predetermined list of interviewees to rate. Interviewees are rated with the following: ‧Capability to uphold and maintain a conversation ‧Knowledge of the company/role you are applying to ‧Personality and demeanor - was the interviewee positive? Fearful? Arrogant?  Etc. ‧List any major red flags that were noticed. Interviewees will be asked a few questions, but none of the answers are judged or rated. Staff members can ask any question they'd like in any order. The staff member role is to ensure the interviewee feels comfortable and loosened prior to the interview, and to provide a slight judgment to help with difficult decisions. Staff Member judgments have approximately 0 to 20% impact of the final decision. This depends entirely on the actual interviewer (manager to partner levels). *面試前(在面試前當你與較低層級的員工說話時) 你的面試在你走進面試場地或辦公室就已經開始了,各個員工會被提供一個便條紙和事先 決定好要評比的面試者清單,面試者會以下面的標準被評分: ‧維持對話的能力 ‧對要應徵的公司或職位的了解 ‧人格特質與態度,面試者是否正向?感到害怕?傲慢?等等。 ‧列出任何他們注意到的危險訊號 面試者會被詢問一些問題,但是這些回答不會被評比或評分,公司員工可以依自己喜好的 順序來詢問問題,他們的角色是確保面試者在正式面試前是舒適且放鬆的,並提供一點評 價以協助較難的決定。 員工對面試者的評價大概影響最後錄取與否0~20%,這完全取決於實際的面試官(經理到合 夥人層級)。 ---------------------- *Interview Questions -Technical Capabilities ‧Depends on the position ‧Interviewers may ask questions that are harder and more difficult than the expected level of expertise required for interviewees. ‧Trying to bullshit an answer is an easy way to get a failure rating in this section. If you do not know, just say I do not know, but explain that you are more than willing to learn. Adding in a story about how you learned something quickly and applied it in a high-stakes setting is very beneficial. ‧"Tell me about a situation where you had to use authoritative literature to solve a real accounting problem" ‧"Tell me how you applied your knowledge in a real-life working and/or project scenario." *面試問題 -技術能力 ‧取決於面試職缺 ‧面試官可能會詢問超過面試者應具備專業能力難度的問題 ‧在這一關如果你試著去唬爛答案,很可能得到很糟的評分,如果你不知道,就說你不知 道,但記得要解釋你很願意去學習,適時增添一個你如何快速學習某樣東西並將它應用在 高風險情境上的故事會很有幫助。 ‧「告訴我一個你必須用權威文獻去解決實務上會計問題的情況」 ‧「你如何將你的知識應用在實際工作或專案上」 -Industrial Knowledge ‧I'm not including anything here because the questions are too specific... but just know that your industrial / market / sales skills do matter depending on your job function. -產業知識 ‧我沒打算在這邊說什麼,因為這些問題太特定了,但要知道你的產業/市場/行銷能力( 取決於應徵職位上)是很重要的。 -Communications ‧"Tell me about a time where your listening skills helped you excel." ‧"Tell me when you made an effort to go above and beyond in understanding the needs of another (in a business situation)" ‧"Tell me about a time where you have to give devastating and/or bad news to someone" ‧"Tell me about a time where you had to enforce a scheduling change due to overwork/difficulties keeping with the schedule" ‧"Tell me about a time when you worked with a team and/or a group to establish scope, expectations, etc. for a project." ‧"Tell me about a time where you worked with significant time constraints and exceeded client expectations." ‧"Tell me about a time where you worked with difficult and/or non-responsive team members." ‧In this section, there are no wrong answers, but it's about the attitude you have. ‧Big 4 managers do not look for success here... they look for lessons learned. Your goal should not be "I did everything perfectly and I am amazing." It should be "I faced a difficult situation, and maybe I did something wrong, but I learned from it." -溝通 ‧「你是否曾因你的傾聽技巧而幫助你成長?」 ‧「你是否曾付出超越一般的努力去了解其他人的需求(在商業情境下)?」 ‧「你是否曾必須通知別人一件很震驚且/或很糟糕的事情時,你是怎麼做的?」 ‧「你是否曾因工作的過量或是困難導致你必須調整時程以讓工作進度不會落後,你是如 何應對的?」 ‧「你是否曾有與你的團隊成員一起為例如一個專案,共同建立願景的經驗?」 ‧「你是否曾有在很緊的時間壓力下,仍達成超越客戶預期的成果,當時情況是?」 ‧「當你與豬隊友合作時,你是怎麼做的?」 ‧在這一部分並沒有絕對正確或錯誤的答案,重要的是你的態度。 ‧四大經理在這裡並不是想聽到你成功的經驗,而是你從中學到什麼,你的回答不應該是 :「我將所有事情做得很完美,我超棒的。」而應該是:「我遇到一個棘手的情況,我可 能做錯了一些事情,但我從過程中學到一些經驗。」 -Managerial Skills ‧If you are a new hire (college grad), your questions will be more focused on managing up. Meaning helping managers with their job, and responding properly to managers. ‧If you are an experienced hire, you will be asked both managing up and managing down. ‧"Tell me about a time where you actively sought out advice from others to help you make a decision." ‧"Tell me about a time where you used another person's perspective or ideas to create a better final product." ‧"Tell me about a time where you were able to express your needs and ideas to a team and it led to success." ‧"Tell me about a time where you had to provide negative feedback to a team member." ‧"Tell me about your time management skills and capability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once." ‧"Tell me about a time where you improved team morale." -管理能力 ‧如果你是無經驗的應徵者(應屆畢業生),對你的問題會比較針對於向上管理,意思是你 如何配合你的上級一起工作,並對上級的要求有適當的回應。 ‧如果你是有經驗的應徵者,你會同時被問到向上與向下管理。 ‧「你是否曾有主動地向他人尋求建議以協助你做決定的經驗?」 ‧「你是否曾採納他人的想法或點子以完成一個更好的產品?」 ‧「你是否曾有傳達你的需求或主意給你的團隊,而因此最後有成功結果的經驗?」 ‧「你是否曾有必須給你的團隊成員負面回饋的經驗?」 ‧「你是否曾用你的時間管理能力去同時處理多個專案或任務?」 ‧「你是否曾有提振團隊士氣的經驗?」 -Self ‧The remaining questions are just self-based questions that are standard to most other interviews. ‧Things like greatest weakness/strength, dealing with failure, working with others, organization skills, etc. ‧This part literally has no guidelines on the interview sheet. Interviewers would just make up whatever they want, if they want. -自己 ‧剩下的問題都是跟自身相關的,而這些問題通常會與其他面試者差不多。 ‧例如你的優缺點、如何面對失敗、如何與他人合作與組織能力等。 ‧這部分在面試表上並沒有指南,面試官隨便想怎麼問就怎麼問。 Keep in mind that these are all just options that interviewers can use. They are required to ask at least one question from each area, but they are allowed to add in new questions or new areas if they choose. Also keep in mind that partner-level people might not use any of this and do their own thing. 記住上列這些都只是面試官可以詢問的選項,他們被要求每個區塊都至少要問一個問題, 但他們可以自己加新的問題或新的區塊,另外合夥人層級的面試官可能完全不會用到這些 ,並按照自己的方式面試。 ---------------------- *Post-Interview Evaluations Candidates are given a rating of 1-5 in each of the interview sections above. There is also a "personality" area that focuses similar to the pre-interview area. There is a section for "Hire" where a candidate can bypass the "pool." As in, if a candidate doesir own thing. Otherwise, they'll be analyzed together, and a big discussion is held to determine which candidates work best. YMMV for number of hires though. *面試後評價 面試者在上面各個部分會被給予1-5分的分數,另外也有「人格特質」的區塊,這區塊與 面試前著重的點類似。 在面試表上有個區塊「雇用」可以讓面試者繞過面試結果候選人名單,例如如果面試者表 現得很好,讓所有人都很滿意,他們基本上不久後就會拿到offer。 否則的話,這些候選人會一起被分析,會有一場大的討論去決定哪個人表現得最好,但對 於要錄取的人數沒有一定一樣的結果。 ---------------------- Let me know if you guys have any questions, but keep in mind that I will be quite vague to avoid attributing this material to any company. Everything I'm giving you is pretty consistent throughout the B4 (I worked for 3/4 of them). EDIT:* I am in advisory, but this applies to tax, audit, advisory, and consulting. Consulting/advisory will focus more on industry and technical though. For consulting, maybe a bit more managerial stuff. Tax and advisory work might ask you for marketing/selling experiences if you are applying for a senior/manager position. 如果有任何問題請讓我知道,但請記住我會回覆得很模糊以避免將這份資料歸屬於任何公 司,我寫的這些在四大間是很一致的(我待過其中三間)。 編輯: 我在顧問部門,但這些可用於稅務、審計、顧問及諮詢部門,顧問/諮詢部門會比較著重 於產業與專業技能。應徵諮詢部門的話,可能會有比較多有關管理的問題;應徵稅務及顧 問部門的話,如果你是應徵資深或經理的職位,可能會問你有關行銷/銷售的經驗。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.70.245.105 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Accounting/M.1561304431.A.B3C.html
ms0663763: 推 06/24 00:10
sD3M7: 推 06/24 01:02
Lancy2750: 推 06/24 02:21
hebe10356: 推 06/24 06:21
blackteashop: 推好文 06/24 12:31
JYS024: 推版主 06/24 12:46
Ewighket: 推好文章 06/24 12:59
j8886370: 退!相見恨晚的文章 06/24 16:52
j8886370: *推 06/24 16:52
airplane0726: 推 06/24 22:05