看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
上週在一個槍迷blog A Bergkamp Wonderland(http://abergkampwonderland.co.uk/) 讀了幾篇關於誰來接班的文章 博主請到四個槍迷分享了他們心中的接班人 覺得很有趣想分享一下 我相信應該有版友看過這幾篇文章(話說已經出到part3) 但一方面除了想練習自己的翻譯能力之外 另一方面也想借此跳脫一下週末輸球的情緒 所以還是決定把他翻成好讀繁中版給大家排遣排遣 抽離現在,思考一下未來XDDD 試著用詞貼近,但又不脫原意, 所以若是有翻譯用詞不適、選字錯(新注音)以及排版醜請見諒 Part 1 : Frank de Boer 原文出處(http://tinyurl.com/ndd6ppt) He might bring Dennis with him. And so concludes my argument. Thanks guys, you’ve been great – try the veal. 『為什麼是de Boer? 他可能會把Bergkamp一起帶來。』 已上總結了我的論點。謝謝各位,你們很棒 – 來份牛犢肉? In all seriousness, there’s been a lot of speculation about the future of Arsène Wenger – will he continue once his contract expires in 2.5 years? zWho should be his replacement? How will Arsenal fare without him? The media and recent performances have heightened this speculation as well and although there’s been a lot of talk about the transition, I don’t think the Boss is going anywhere before the end of this season at least. I also think it is possible that he sticks out his contract if he can get this season back on track as well. He has that precedent of never walking out on a contract and it’s not completely foreign to imagine the board giving him that leeway. 最近關於球隊的嚴肅議題中,最多的就是溫格的未來這個問題上的揣測。 『兩年半後和約到其他還會繼續執教嗎?』,『誰該是他的接班人?』,『槍手沒有 了他會怎樣?』 媒體炒作,加上近來球隊的表現,也把這個議題推上了高點。然而在已經有不少人討 論球隊(後溫格)過渡時期的同時,我認為溫格最起碼,這個賽季結束前他不會離開。而且 ,我認為溫格若是能把球隊再帶回到正軌(現在看起來,大概就是爭四奪歐冠資格吧!?), 那他很有可能會把他合約剩餘的任期全部作完。 教授過去不曾有過提早下課(離開)的紀錄,更何況董事會也鐵定會給這位雖無年年奪 冠,但起碼年年有歐冠資格($$$$$)的傳奇教頭留點餘地。 I think that shifts the conversation from who might be available now to whom can possibly take the reins in the summer of 2015 or as far as out as 2017; and while that may seem like an impossible task of speculation, it can be fun and interesting to discuss and debate who our next possible boss might be. So where do you start with Frank de Boer? Before I sussed out my points, I sought a friend of mine who along with being a massive Gooner, happens to be an equally massive Ajax fan after growing up in the Netherlands. He grew visibly excited as I talked about the blog and the concept and the following day he sent me a lengthy email. 所以我想我們應該把接下來的討論,應該要從『現在誰能接班?』改成『2015年的 夏天,或甚至2017年的夏天,誰有可能會接班呢?』 雖然,這樣推測就成真是不太可能 的,但這個意提的探討與爭辯確會是充滿樂趣的。 該從哪裡開始說起Frank de Boer這個人呢? 在我開始論述我的觀點之前,我尋求 了一個朋友的意見,他是在荷蘭長大鐵桿槍迷,同時也是忠實Ajax球迷。 當他知道關於 這個部落格以及我要寫的主題時,他顯得非常興奮,並且在第二天就回了我一封很長的 email Above all else, my friend mentioned that de Boer is a lover of beautiful football – something that is consistent with the Dutch as a whole – total football. He’s not likely to “park the bus” in favour of out-playing the opponent through superior technical skill. I love this as a philosophy and I think it matches our style so well. It also dovetails nicely into what we should be reaching for at the academy level through the appointment of Andries Jonker (also Dutch). All the noises out of the academy are that we want to improve the overall technical ability of our graduates while increasing the total number of graduates playing first team football. 除了上述我提到的,我的友人告訴我,de Boer是個美麗足球的愛好者,也就是荷蘭 人一慣推崇的全能足球Total Football。比起『停大巴』,de Boer更喜歡利用技術能力 來打敗對手。 我喜歡這樣的足球哲學,這跟我們所喜愛的槍手風格很合。而且這跟我們季初任命同 樣也是荷蘭人的Andries Jonker為青訓總監,藉由提昇青訓小將的技術能力,能更加讓我 們的小槍們與一隊無縫接軌,更能融入適應一隊所踢的風格與戰術。這樣的目標,不也是 相同的嗎? At Ajax, de Boer has surrounded himself with specialized greatness and it is paying off. They’ve won four consecutive Eredivisie titles since his installation as manager in 2010. Speculatively, this seems to be a slight d ifference from the current Arsenal set-up and the totality of Wenger. De Boer’s Ajax have spread the leadership model and coaching techniques across a group of highly qualified experts. They’ve even gone so far as to install Dennis, de Boer, and Wim Jonk (another Dutch legend) as the club’s “technical heart” – a group that replaced the traditional Technical Director and Head of Training roles. Can you imagine Thierry Henry working with all of our strikers at youth level? How about David Seaman as our youth Goalkeeping coach – or Dennis taking sessions on first touch? Following the Ajax model, can you envision a technical committee within the club consisting of Patrick Viera, Dennis Bergkamp, and Thierry Henry? It would be ridiculously good. 在阿賈克斯,de Boer受益於身邊許多不同技術領域的專家,從de Boer 2010年擔 任教練之後,他們已經連續四年在荷甲封王。我猜這大概是他與溫格的阿森那最微小的差 別吧? de Boer的阿賈克斯在荷蘭,這樣崇尚技術足球的聯賽中,已經擁有了堪稱是領頭 羊的技術訓練能力,然而,藉由de Boer、冰王子、以及另一位荷蘭傳奇人物Wim Jonk三 人所組成的『技術核心小組』取帶了傳統的技術總監與訓練總監,這個層面,阿賈克斯 又更上一層樓了。 你能夠想像我們青訓的前鋒從小就跟著亨利一起訓練嗎? Seaman當我們的青訓守門員 教練如何?(我比較想要萊曼耶XDD) 或者是冰王子教導小槍們神一般的觸球與卸球技術? 若是de Boer把阿賈克斯的模式帶來槍手,你能夠想像若是我廠能擁有Viera、冰王子 、亨利所組成的『球員技術訓練小組』來教球員,那真是棒的一個太誇張了!!!! De Boer’s Ajax is also not afraid to play youth and promote from within. This is as much about the belief in their own internal talent as it is about the financial reality faced by many teams across Europe. That is something Arsenal has in common with Ajax – a reputation across the world for giving youth a chance. That’s important as it helps to attract the best young talent and it’s something I’d like to see Arsène’s successor continue. I talked briefly about the total football style earlier and it’s interesting to note that Ajax play predominantly in a 4-3-3. Even more interesting is t hat he is not afraid to try new tactics and set-ups depending on the needs of the game. Additionally de Boer, like Arsène, relies heavily on player intelligence to adapt to game situations as they develop. This continuity in tactics would likely help our current players respond to the new manager’s style while diversifying our tactical approach to games. De Boer的阿賈克斯不會畏懼在比賽上使用並且提拔自家青訓小將。當然,跟許多 其他歐洲的球隊一樣,沒錢是事實買球員,但是,他們相信自家培養的小將有足夠的能力 勝任一線隊的競爭,也是事實。 我廠與阿賈克斯,在願意給年輕小將機會表現這一點上面,同樣有著良好的評價。 對於想要吸引年輕有潛力的球員加入,這一點是很重要的,所以我也希望溫格的接班人, 也能夠維持這樣的政策。 前面我簡短的提到了全面足球的風格,有趣的是,阿賈克斯雖然主踢4-3-3,但是 de Boer並不排斥隨著場面來改變戰術與人員組合。 另外,與溫格相仿,隨著球員的發展 ,de Boer也很仰賴球員用自己的解讀能力與球商來適應各種比賽的狀況。 這樣相似且有 延續性的戰術思維,將幫助我們現有的球員在發展新套路的同時,又能夠良好的適應新教 練戰術細節上的差異。 Continuity is so important at a club that transitions managers. Sure we expect some things to be different – and quite rightly – but mass transformation of tactics, training, etc – can cause all sorts of disruption which can negatively affect performances on the pitch (see Man U). I think an appointment like Frank de Boer allows a certain level of continuity while setting us up for the future. Beyond the set-up and environment created at Ajax, the reality is that Frank de Boer as a player has won just about everything there is to win at club level. A storied career that spanned vastly successful spells at both Ajax and Barcelona saw him win League titles in Spain and the Netherlands as well as the Champions League, the UEFA Cup, and the UEFA Super Cup. He also was part of that fantastic Dutch team that finished 4th in the 1998 World Cup and probably should have done better. It’s that type of playing experience that can only serve a manager well when dealing with today’s multi-millionaire talents. 延續性與風格相似,對於一支更換教練的球隊來說很重要的。當然,我們會去期待 『新教練,新思維』,這是一定的。可是,若是在戰術上與訓練上作太過大的轉變,可能 反而會造成影響球場上表現的負面效果!!!!!(看看邱森萬,以及可能是邱森兔的曼聯) 我想任命Frank de Boer這樣的教練,接軌未來的同時,一定程度的延續性與風格思維 的相仿將可以很大的減少適應不良的問題。 不提阿賈克斯所擁有的執教環境與制服組了,事實上Frank de Boer球員時期就是個不 折不扣的人生勝利組。他在阿賈克斯與巴薩服役時,球隊能贏得的榮耀,包含了聯賽、歐 冠、歐洲超級杯,他都得到了。他也是1998年世界杯得到第四名的荷蘭國家對一員,當然 ,那支風車隊應該可以做得更好。 總之,有著故事般有著巨大成功的球員生涯經歷,以及蒐集到了幾乎所有榮耀的這種 資歷,只會讓Frank de Boer這樣的教頭在面對當今許多高傲如天之驕子的千萬球星球員 時,更具有權威與說服力。 De Boer is still only 44 too. Some might say that at that age, he hasn’t done enough as a manager. But a 44 year old manager who has Champions League experience and four domestic titles in the Netherlands surely represents an interesting case at the very least. His age means we aren’t getting into a situation where we’re worried about our 70 year old manager retiring in the next few years from football. That can be a double edged sword of course as I’m presuming de Boer would be successful in England. So would he come to Arsenal? The honest answer is “I don’t know.” He does seem to have unfinished business at Ajax from a Champions League perspective. That is not to suggest that he’s waiting to win the Champions League with Ajax – I think that might be a bit too high of an expectation when you consider the competition. But certainly taking them to the knockout stages must be on his list – especially after coming so close in the last couple of years. De Boer目前才44歲,有些人可能會認為這個年紀的球隊經理,經歷過的、做的都 還不夠多。但一個帶領過自己球隊踢歐冠賽事,而且已經連續四年贏得荷甲聯賽冠軍的44 歲經理來說,這樣的經歷顯最起碼可以成為一個讓人感興趣的事情了。 De Boer的年紀,以一個俱樂部經理來說很年輕,雖然我認為它能在英格蘭成功,但 是我也承認年紀輕有時候會是雙面刃。 不過至少,這比我們找了個70歲的老經理,然後 一直在擔心,過幾年他又要退休這種情形來的好吧? 那他會來我廠嗎? 老實說,我不知道。 就歐冠的角度來說,他在阿賈克斯,似乎還有未完成的挑戰。我並沒有暗示這可能要 等到他帶領Ajax奪歐冠再說。 畢竟,以歐冠這樣的殿堂來說,這樣的期待對Ajax可能太 高了點。但是最起碼,當他前幾前年都差一點就從小組賽殺出重圍的情況下,進入16強淘 汰賽這樣的願望,就比較有可能是de Boer的『Ajax待完成挑戰清單』裡面的一項。 We also know that he’s turned down Liverpool and Spurs – that alone should raise your valuation on him immediately. I don’t think it’s unfair to suggest that in the next few years he will be looking for a new challenge and that will mean a bigger European club. Whether that is Arsenal or not, remains to be seen. All of this assumes that we’d be in for him. I’m sure at some level within Arsenal, they’ve considered him as a potential successor but beyond that, it’s hard to tell who’s on our radar, and who Arsène himself thinks should take over when he does decide to retire. 我們也知道,de Boer曾經拒絕了利物浦跟熱刺的邀約,光是這點,我相信可在很多 槍迷的心裡面,立刻加分許多。我覺得,我可以很合理的認為,de Boer將在接下來這幾 年尋求新的挑戰,也就是說,執教一家更大(更有底蘊???XDD)的歐洲俱樂部。當然,會 是槍手嗎?? 拭目以待吧! 所有的假設都說明了de Boer是個人選,而我也相信某種程度上,槍手高層也認為他 是潛力接任者名單之一。但除此之外,有誰在觀察名單上,或是誰才是教授心中那個可以 取代自己的人,現在真得很難講。 There will be a lot of speculation over the next year on who could lead Arsenal post-Wenger. It’s a daunting thought to think about what that looks like when you look at what has happened to Manchester United post–Ferguson. Undoubtedly, the next period will continue to cough up potential suitors for our club and my hope is that de Boer is part of that conversation. 接下來這幾年,關於誰會是槍手『後溫格時代』的接班人這樣的臆測只會越來越多。 然而,再看看曼聯的『後老爵爺時代』,就會覺得光是去想接班人會是誰,這個『想』本 身,就是個艱鉅的問題了。 但毋庸置疑的,接下來這段時期,將會有越來越多可能的溫格接任者被提起,而我希 望de Boer將會是這些討論聲中,其中一個被提起的名字。 By ‘#ABW Chief Blogger’ The Other Geoff (@Hollefreund) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.70.91.127 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Arsenal/M.1416816621.A.1AE.html
tliu223: 我總覺得荷蘭系的年輕教練去巴薩的可能性會很高… 11/24 16:16
sularay: 推 11/24 16:58
hwangweilung: 感謝分享 11/24 21:58
lamer: Bergkamp有申請成為助教喔 但是最後沒有成功 11/25 00:00
lamer: 有人說是被教授擋下來 因為執照之類的原因(?) 11/25 00:00
lamer: 我本來跟國外鄉民一樣覺得這理由超級愚蠢 但是在Zidane 11/25 00:01
lamer: 的教練人生之後我完全沒有意見了 (!) 11/25 00:01