看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Part 3 : Keeping it in House (原文出處 : http://tinyurl.com/owx5y53 When I think of Arsenal, I think of class, tradition, the great players and managers who have come and gone, and most of all, I think family. It’s something that’s been around every day of my life for as long as I can remember. Whatever side of the fence you sit on in regards to Arsène, he is still a big part of this family. And when he goes, like it or not, he’s going to leave a big hole in our club. 提起阿森納, 我會想到經典的格調、悠久傳統,還有那些曾經加入的、離開的偉大的球員與教練們。 但最大的,應該就是『家』。 有記憶以來,阿森納就佔據了我每天生活的一部份。 無論你支不支持、喜不喜歡溫格,他依舊是這個大家庭的很大的一部份。 當有一天他離去了,他原本所佔據的那個部分,將會變成一個不太好填補的大窟窿。 But in this specific family, we don’t mourn the loss of a manager like the death of a loved one, we celebrate a new era and what it could bring, and for some that wait can’t come soon enough. 但在這樣一個特別的『家』, 我們並不會像悼念死去的至親一樣,去悼念離開的經理、教練。 反而,我們會去慶祝新的時代的誕生與可能將會發生的一切。 對某些人來說,他們簡直是迫不及待了。 It just wouldn’t be honest of me to single out one man as the “right or obvious choice” to take Arsenal football club forward in future. As with the rapid hiring and firing of managers in football these days, there sadly just isn’t a knight in shining armour to come and propel us to the top of world football, and stay for as long as Arsène has. And it’s this revolving door of modern football that worries me, and in specific, this worry correlates to the next manager. I’ve already mentioned that I think of Arsenal as a family, and I’m sure those who own the club “Kroenke” *Cough*, only see it as a business, and since the move to The Emirates, that’s all Arsenal has been is a business. 但說真的, 我沒有辦法點出哪個人才是未來繼續帶領阿森納前進的真命天子。 在俱樂部經理的來去快如眨眼瞬間的現今, 很遺憾我不認為會有一位身著閃亮盔甲的英勇騎士, 再能把阿森納推向足球世界頂峰同時, 又能像溫格一樣執教如此長的時間。 而現代足球的這扇『經理旋轉門』讓我很但心。 更詳細的說,我怕我們下一任的經理會不會跟其他俱樂部一樣, 跟著旋轉門進來,又隨著旋轉門出去。 我已經說過我認為阿森納就像是個『家』, 但我知道美國老闆只把阿森納當作生意, 而自從我們般到酋長球場之後, 阿森納,就一直是門生意了。 If you want me to give my heart to this club in future, keep it family. It’s bad enough we have to see players we once believed had a loyalty to us go off to pastures new and fulfill all of their highly paid dreams. But I’m not sure I can handle a manager who would come in and think “well I’m winning here, but if some other club come in and offer me more, this lot can F*** off”. That just wouldn’t sit well with me. And maybe it’s a bit of being spoilt with Wenger because he has been so loyal to the club. Say what you want about the man, but his love for this club goes further than many of us will ever comprehend. Maybe it’s negative of me to assume the next manager will think of money only. And this is why my focus in this team up article goes the way it does. 如果未來,你還想要我全心愛這間俱樂部, 讓他繼續像個『家』吧。 過去看到我們那些我們曾深信且忠誠以報的球員 為了他們的高薪夢而離棄我們已經夠糟了, 要是再有一個有同樣心態的經理有天說出 “球是贏了,但若是有人願意給我更多,那阿森納去吃屎吧! ”這樣的話, 我真的不知道我會不會失控。 我完全沒有辦法接受這樣的事。 你可以說我有點被溫格長久以來對阿森納的忠誠給寵壞了。 你想怎麼幹譙溫格都無所謂, 但他老對這間俱樂部的愛,絕對超乎我們當中很多人可以理解的。 或許我這樣去假設下個經理,會是個金錢至上的人太過負面了, 所以撇開這想法吧! 我們把這篇文章的焦點放在其他地方。 I’m all for keeping it in house. And while I’ve already said I cannot name one specific man, the options in terms of doing things an Arsenal way, give us a lot to think about. Would the club allow Steve Bould a run with the team after Arsène is gone? Has he learnt enough? Is he experienced enough through what he has learned alongside the club’s longest serving manager? Then there is the dream manager, Dennis Bergkamp. But we all know sadly that’s all it is, a dream. Just the possibility that he could bring that Ajax philosophy to the club along with his special Dennis touch makes my mouth water. But it just won’t happen. The mind then turns to someone like Thierry Henry. And I have to say, that passion, love and dedication the man has, along with great footballing intellect, he would seemingly be perfect. We know he wouldn’t stand for the players not giving their all out on the pitch every game. And you never know who he would add to his staff? Maybe more daydreaming on my behalf, but wouldn’t it just be brilliant to see Henry with Pires as his assistant? How very non English I can see some thinking – but you can’t say that isn’t Arsenal can you? Although it seems Tony Adams isn’t a superstar name in football management yet, none the less, it would be fantastic to have him at the club in a management capacity. Maybe if Bould took the reigns, Adams could be defensive coach? If anyone knows defence, in terms of Arsenal, you cannot look past Mr. Arsenal. I could give you a FIFA mindset for a moment, and think we could have the Invincibles holding different roles in the club too. Imagine if you will, Henry as manager, Jens Lehmann as goalkeeping coach, Tony Adams and Steve Bould as defensive coaches, Patrick Vieira as a midfield coach and Henry working with the attackers? Nothing would please me more. 溫格的接班人,我個人完全傾向『阿森納血脈』。 但我也說過了我沒辦法給你一個確切的名字, 我只知道 如果要『阿森納血脈』,又要讓這個俱樂部能夠繼續維『槍手』(的風格)下去, 那我們花點心思在思考上面了! 高層會允需讓Bould接手嗎? 他管理一支球隊上他吸收夠多了嗎? 跟隨在阿森納史上執教最久的教練身邊學習,他的經驗足夠了嗎? 然後我想到了一個夢幻的接班人,我們的冰王子。 可惜,也只能作瞑夢啦! 我們知道這不可能, 只是一想到他若能把他的招牌first touch以及Ajax那套足球哲學帶來, 其實光是用想的,就流口水了。 冰王子不行,那亨利呢? 我必須說,亨利對於足球的熱情、愛好與投入,在加上他的足球智慧, 他看起來也是個很棒的人選。 相信大家都清楚亨利是多麼不能忍受球場上的夥伴沒有盡心盡力。 而且你絕對想不到他可能會找誰加入他的教練團裡面。 假使他找來了他在槍手的愛侶老皮來當副教練, 那不是很棒嗎? 好啦,我知道我又在做夢了, 我也知道有人會說這也太不本土化了。 但是,這個人選與組合非常的『槍手』啊!! 接下來,雖然亞當斯的名字在足球經理界還不甚響亮, 但他若任在槍手任教,也是個不錯的選擇。 再不然就是Bould接手溫格,然後亞當斯當防守教練也不錯吧? 好歹,你若熟知阿森納強盛後防時期,你絕不會不提到這位阿森納先生啊。 在或者,我們可以稍微再國際化一點, 然後也把不敗時期的成員安插要角。 那麼想像一下,亨利當經理兼前鋒群的教練、 萊曼大叔當守門教練、Adams跟Bould來釘防守組、 Vieira教化我們的中場們。還能有什麼能比這個陣容可以讓我更開心的呢? It’s the passion and tradition of the men that would give me a strong bond with the club in that case. That’s not to say that if we didn’t have a manager of Arsenal DNA I wouldn’t have the same enthusiasm and love for the club I do today. What I would like to see, is the club to take a similar approach as the Barcelona’s and Ajax’s of this world. 並不是說今天找來的新教練沒有阿森納DNA, 我就不會再像現在一樣愛這隻球隊了。 我想說的是,當一隻俱樂部的職員與球員都有這樣對阿森納的熱愛與傳承, 會讓身為球迷的我更加與這隻球隊緊密連結。 我想看到的是這隻阿森納,也能像是巴薩或Ajax一樣, 由內到外、由上到下都是因為愛這隻球隊(家)所以待在這裡打拼。 (好吧,翻到這邊,我想大概懂作者想表達的意思了,所以我擅自加油添醋了) You think how Barca had Guardiola and how Ajax have De Boer as Geoff already touched on, and look at the success those managers have had and continue to have in De Boer’s case. Both came from those clubs’ academies and understand everything the club stands for. That could be the same winning tonic Arsenal could use in future. That’s what I’m hopeful of. 另外寫相同文章的朋友們也提到像是Guardiola之於Barca、de Boer之於Ajax。 這兩人都是從球隊的青訓一路成長、踢球, 他們清楚了解他們俱樂部的名字所代表的意義與價值。 到最後,他們成為球隊的教練,並且帶領球隊贏得榮耀。 我覺得,那份來自俱樂部的價值傳承, 對於未來的阿森納將會是助力,而同時,也是我所想見到的。 Maybe in Henry’s case he isn’t from our academy, but he is Arsenal through and through. For me, even when Wenger is gone, this club doesn’t change or lose its identity, but something will be gone for sure, I’d like the club to at least try keeping it in house. 或許拿亨利來說, 他並非阿森納青訓出身, 但我想沒人會否認他已經是阿森納的很徹底了。 對我而言, 當溫格離開時,這隻俱樂部不會改變它原有屬於阿森納的特徵與識別性, 但肯定的, 一定會有東西會隨著溫格而失去。 我期望最起碼,俱樂部會試著把它留下 And I’m sure there are many more “Arsenal men” I’ve not mentioned who are doing their coaching badges as we speak and even just starting out in management. It could be ignorance on my behalf to just want someone connected with the club – Arsène wasn’t connected with the club when he arrived, but when it’s all said and done, he has to at least be considered an Arsenal man. 我相信, 應該還有很多我沒提到,但是身上也流有『阿森納血脈』的人, 可能正在努力的取得教練資格,或甚至已經開始在嘗試執教了。 也許,我想要尋求『阿森納血脈』相承的念頭太過無知了 畢竟,在溫格初來乍到之時 他也沒有任何的『阿森納血脈』傳承 但當終須一別的時刻來臨時, 他,最少最少,也該被稱作『阿森納人』。 My case as maybe doesn’t seem compelling enough to back as it’s too tough to predict what will happen after Arsène. But I hope some of you will agree with me that having a manager in place, (at least at some point in the future) that has a strong connection to the club, would be a manager we could all get behind. Something like that little extra meaning when we see Jack Wilshere on the pitch. Whatever happens after Wenger leaves, I’m hoping the club choose the right direction in taking us forward and whether it’s someone connected with the club, or someone the lads have suggested, the best future is a bright one. And I’m more for that than anything else. 我這的篇文章可能不太能吸引你的目光 畢竟要去預測後溫格時期會發生什麼事情,是難度很高的 但我還是希望你們有人會認同我的看法。 也就是在將來, 能有一個能認同、喜愛這支俱樂部的人當教練,好讓我們可以全心全意的支持他。 就像是每當我們看見自家青訓培養出來的威脅上場的時候 總是多了一份特殊的意義與感動在 不管溫格離開後會怎樣, 我希望俱樂部可以選擇正確的道路帶領我們前進 不管是『阿森納血脈』也行, 或是其他作者所以提的人選也行 期待光明美麗的未來。 By ‘#ABW Regular Columnist’ Jake Arsenal (@JakeArsenal1) Jake is one of our new Regular Columnists, go give him a follow and make him feel welcome! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.70.66.54 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Arsenal/M.1416989740.A.525.html
willkill: 推推 11/26 23:16
TSbb: PUSH 11/27 02:53
Habai: 這篇跟前兩篇比起來好空泛 11/27 05:46
ScotDaBig: 可能是我翻的不夠好吧,不過我懂他的中心思想XDDD 11/27 08:03
lamer: 還是要很掃興地再提一次 這些人請都去考教練執照吧lol 11/28 08:58
lamer: 45歲以下的教練還不知道會執業資格調查陰到什麼程度 orz 11/28 08:59
COCOSEL: PUSH! 11/28 13:51