看板 BTS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
8. Rush (Feat. Krizz Kaliko) Produced:Pdogg All Melodies & Lyrics:RM, Krizz Kaliko --- I should be the biggest star in the world 我應該是世界上最受矚目的那顆星 I should be hearing Oppa! from every girl 千萬名女孩為我歡呼 叫我哥 Got to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, help me put a rush on it (趕緊baby) 神,請推我一把(趕緊Baby) And you could be the biggest star in the world 有朝一日你會成為最受矚目的那顆星 Don’t matter, one day you’re going to leave the world 無須擔心,總有一天你會離開這個世界 trying to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, don’t let me put a rush on it (趕緊Baby) 神,不要再讓我忙碌無為(趕緊Baby) I want to be the one they listen to people then broke they ears 我想打破每位聽眾的耳膜 I provoked the fears of them 挑起他們的恐懼 Who she think about when she kissing you 女孩都對我想入非非 When the smoke clears I provoke the tears of them 當硝煙散盡,是我招惹牠們的眼淚 They cry they cry 讓他們痛哭 When they see the dude with the thing on his eyes 當他們看到這傢伙在他的眼睛裡 Then I can open em wide, my mind 我敞開心胸 他們大開眼界 I can put the feelings of women aside 我早把情感放一邊 when they just feeling the vibe he got 他們被我打動 Money for condo and a fiat. And begat the son of genius an a re-up 家財萬貫 有車有房 憑藉天賦重回巔峰 so we up the creek wit out a paddle or a pre-nump 所以如槳弄溪水 and he bouta take Ya real far like a Prius 在自言自語前 And make it to the top of this here and get popular 在音樂領域登上顛峰 風靡於世 Cause When people think Ya poppin and popular they watchin Ya 人一旦紅了難免成為焦點 And if a cloudy day and baracades is stoppin ya 就算烏雲密布,遭遇困境,暫時停擺 Put in da stunner shades block ’em from ya ocular 將調降暗色調 移出視線 And I feels like I’m the biggest one 此時此刻 我毫無所懼 I’ll rock it till the wheels falls off and the feelings gone 我努力到熱情燃燒殆盡 And ima push it till my digits done 矢志不渝直至使命完成 Races ain’t givin to the swiftest but the realist one 只有真正做自己才能笑到最後 I should be the biggest star in the world 我應該是世界上最受矚目的那顆星 I should be hearing Oppa! from every girl 千萬名女孩為我歡呼 叫我哥 Got to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, help me put a rush on it (趕緊baby) 神,請推我一把(趕緊Baby) And you could be the biggest star in the world 有朝一日你會成為最受矚目的那顆星 Don’t matter, one day you’re going to leave the world 無須擔心,總有一天你會離開這個世界 trying to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, don’t let me put a rush on it 神,不要再讓我忙碌無為(趕緊Baby) The only voice still ruling my world 我的聲音依然統治著我的世界 Spreadin my voice, to the whole world 散播我的聲音,讓全世界知道 keepin shinin like a pearl 堅持著像珍珠般閃耀 Taking money hearing oppa from your bitches and all the girls, 家財萬貫 無論婊子怎麼對我諂媚 叫我哥 Making all the listeners flip-flop, tick-tock & switch-swap 我觸動著千萬聽眾的心臟開關,滴答滴答和開關交替 they lanes and finna mufuckin curl 他們爭先恐後最後為之傾倒 Young monster just tryna get by 年輕的monster 試著獲得認可 Young kali we tryna get high 年輕的kali 我們試著引起高潮 Gettin’ B.I.G, get ready to die, mufucka u slide 我們規模擴大 你們苟延殘喘 日漸衰弱 look at me gettin fly 眼睜睜的看著我飛 Makin career like my mother nation man 製作生涯就像我媽的祖國全速前進 What’s KOREA in this modern Asia, man? 什麼是韓國在這個亞洲地位,小子? I am used to my moderation 平時不卑不亢 But i’d lose it if you give me mo underration and.. 但膽敢小看我 我會露出刀鋒 還記得嗎?我兒時的朋友 記得吧,沒日沒夜唱著rap的日子 I just do it I just do it keep rushin’ with Krizz Kali 我只是說做就做 和Krizz Kali合作 給我睜大雙眼看好 我到底能走到哪 I should be the biggest star in the world 我應該是世界上最受矚目的那顆星 I should be hearing Oppa! from every girl 千萬名女孩為我歡呼 叫我哥 Got to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, help me put a rush on it (趕緊baby) 神,請推我一把(趕緊Baby) And you could be the biggest star in the world 有朝一日你會成為最受矚目的那顆星 Don’t matter, one day you’re going to leave the world 無須擔心,總有一天你會離開這個世界 trying to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, don’t let me put a rush on it 神,不要再讓我忙碌無為(趕緊Baby) Hating? ain’t about it 討厭?隨他去 Complaining? ain’t about it 抱怨?也隨他去 We juss keep rushin’ on it 我只顧向前進 Ke-keep rushin’ on it 矢志不渝地向前進 What? Blaming? ain’t about it 什麼?指責?我不在乎 Exclaiming? ain’t about it 驚訝?我不在乎 We just keep rushin’ on it 我只顧向前進 Ke-keep rushin’ on it 矢志不渝地向前進 I should be the biggest star in the world 我應該是世界上最受矚目的那顆星 I should be hearing Oppa! from every girl 千萬名女孩為我歡呼 叫我哥 Got to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, help me put a rush on it (趕緊baby) 神,請推我一把(趕緊Baby) And you could be the biggest star in the world 有朝一日你會成為最受矚目的那顆星 Don’t matter, one day you’re going to leave the world 無須擔心,總有一天你會離開這個世界 trying to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, don’t let me put a rush on it 神,不要再讓我忙碌無為(趕緊Baby) I should be the biggest star in the world 我應該是世界上最受矚目的那顆星 I should be hearing Oppa! from every girl 千萬名女孩為我歡呼 叫我哥 Got to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, help me put a rush on it (趕緊baby) 神,請推我一把(趕緊Baby) And you could be the biggest star in the world 有朝一日你會成為最受矚目的那顆星 Don’t matter, one day you’re going to leave the world 無須擔心,總有一天你會離開這個世界 trying to put a rush on it (趕緊) 趕快通往成功 趕緊 God, don’t let me put a rush on it 神,不要再讓我忙碌無為(趕緊Baby) --- 翻譯來源:1997 Armykook@YouTube 中字影片連結:(請開燈\)https://youtu.be/m9FY_xamHGY
歌詞來源:https://goo.gl/qr6tLF 整理by sodavoxyi@PTT --- 參考之前英文歌詞的歌曲只有附上英文歌詞,但這首幾乎都是英文 所以還是附上中文歌詞了XDD有誤請推文告知謝謝~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.116.234.82 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/BTS/M.1521528866.A.A79.html
goemillisa : 推!這篇好長整理辛苦了 03/20 19:24
sodanicky : 推~ 03/20 21:44
afe1110 : 推 謝謝整理 03/20 21:56