看板 Blur 關於我們 聯絡資訊
嗨大家~ 恭喜今天大家都成功的從補班日中解脫了! 因為這週有補班的關係,歌曲比較多背景故 事的 Damon個人專輯本週停更,這週代打的 是Gorillaz街頭霸王最近專輯Song Machine 裡的 Dead Butterflies~ 歌曲中間西班牙文部分歌詞,我是用google 翻譯翻成英文後再翻譯成中文的,翻譯的重 點是偏向文意的感覺,而不是逐字翻,所以 如果有懂西班牙文的捧油請用力打我臉(誤 下面歌詞翻譯喔 When was I supposed to Bow down with you What can I be praying for? There's nothing in this world (Can we, can we just do this last piano part for a bit?) (That’s it yeah, great, is there a lighter?) Bow down with you What can I be praying for? There's nothing in this world 應該何時與你 謝幕下台 我還能有什麼期待 世上無人像你一樣 (可以再重複一次鋼琴那段嗎?) (這樣對,很好,這有打火機嗎?) 謝幕下台 我還能有什麼期待 世上無人像你一樣 When was I supposed to Bow down with you What can I be praying for If no one in this world, like you? 應該何時與你 謝幕下台 我還能有什麼期待 世上無人像你一樣 We are dead butterflies Laid out on a sprung floor Waiting for the low tide To pick us up and fly (fly, fly) We are dead butterflies 我們就此化蝶 載浮載沉垂死掙扎 等待潮水退去 我們得以解脫翱翔 我們就此化蝶 I'm all in, let me you know what you're thinking Catch feels, wine down while we figure this out Right now *Deja que fluya pa no perder el control No queda de otra, vamo a estar en lo mismo Estoy dispuesta a darte todo el carino 全心投入 讓我知道你想怎樣 隨著感覺鬆口氣 讓我們釐清 要就趁現在 隨著擺動 但別太失控 There’s no other way 我們一同沈醉 給你我的愛 我不會後退 Two-stepping while I move reckless New settings, booze and nudes pending Loose evidence and news trending Effortlessly truth-bending, who's treacherous? Searching for feelings of a new friendship There's but a few endings Everyone's a winner 'til you lose bredrin Hold tight when we used to hold tight Levitate to Most High and fuck up the whole skyline Bright lights, I hope that feeling can replenish Regretful 'cause if I let you left me then I'll be rush rouletting With a whole full clip in, pow Cashmere drippage now And memories lift me up But still a man's tears dripping down On to these photographs of what we used to be But over time that puddle turns into a sea But when I observed you cry a stream I was just surfing on your grief That hurt I can't delete, just come to terms with who is me But who are we? These mirrors don't reflect perfection Just put on your crep selection Come and two-step to heaven with me 再兩步 我魯莽前進 重新設定 開關和時間暫停 鬆散的證據 最新趨勢 不費力地歪曲現實 是誰背叛誰 在新關係中找尋感情 但總是潦草結束 大家都是贏家 直到你失去兄弟他 堅持 就因為我們老是堅持 飄浮到最高點 直到在天際線掛點 光線耀眼 我想要這感覺補到滿點 後悔不該放你走 就用俄羅斯輪盤解決我 一幕幕畫面閃過 爆 毛衣解凍滴水不斷 回憶讓我靈魂出竅 就算是男生眼淚也會掉 我們那些照片都淚濕掉 直到時間隨著海水退去 但我看到你邊哭邊直播 我卻只瀏覽著你的悲劇 這種痛無法抹除 成為我的一部分 但我們是什麼關係 這片鏡子卻照不清 就看你隨便瞎說 向我靠近兩步 同歸於盡 We are dead butterflies Laid out on a sprung floor Waiting for the low tide To pick us up and fly (fly, fly) 我們就此化蝶 載浮載沉垂死掙扎 等待潮水退去 我們得以解脫翱翔 'Cause if it's not me then Who's it gonna be, baby If it's not us There's nothing in this world for me 若你身邊不是我 那還能是誰 若我們不能相擁 再也無人屬於我 We are dead butterflies Dancing on a sprung floor now Waiting for the low tide To pick us up and fly (fly, fly) 我們就此化蝶 載浮載沉垂死掙扎 等待潮水退去 我們得以解脫翱翔 When was I supposed to Bow down with you What can I be praying for If no one in this world, like you? We are dead butterflies 應該何時與你 謝幕下台 我還能有什麼期待 世上無人像你一樣 我們就此化蝶 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.85.133.253 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Blur/M.1613832745.A.F1B.html
Mews: 太新了 明明有買卻沒有印象 02/21 00:37
color5bird: 快給我去聽三遍!(誤 02/21 00:59
cherified: 感恩分享 02/25 15:31