看板 Blur 關於我們 聯絡資訊
嗨大家,希望大家在這個連假都過得平安 寧靜。 在擺爛的假期,為大家奉上遲來的翻譯~~ 今天的說明放在最後面,請慢用喔~ Pac-Man 小精靈 Song Machine Season 1 歌曲機第一季 Gorillaz ft. ScHoolboy Q https://youtu.be/G-7U-FDql1A
Alrighty You can freak me out You can throw me in the lion pit You can boil my hands And tell me I'm not here 好唷 你能恐嚇我 把我丟進獅籠 激怒我的雙手 再否認我的存在 I'm a mad Pac-Man Living in a levelled world* Everywhere I go I don't know where I am 我是瘋狂小精靈 在晉級世界生存 無論我到哪裡 不知身在何方 You can call me crack You can call me mad and cyborg You can load my head And send me into bathing light Everybody knows When I was sad I fell for you Everywhere I go No stressing out, no stressing out No stressing out, no stressing out, stressing out 可以讓我爆裂 說我瘋狂無人性 你能登入我腦中 將我送入光芒中 每個人都知道 信任你 當我感傷 無論我到哪裡 別驚慌 別驚慌... You can hide your head You can throw me in the lime pit You can boil my days And tell me I'm not blue 你能藏頭縮尾 把我丟進洞穴 激勵我的日子 告訴我並不憂傷 Everybody knows When I was sad I fell for you Everywhere I go I don't know where I am No Stressing out (*n) 每個人都知道 信任你 當我感傷 無論我到哪裡 不知身在何方 別驚慌 別驚慌... Uh, how can I trust truth? Uh, when I ain't got nothin' to sell I shattered my thoughts to get out my shell Uh, why would I hold my tongue to tuck in my tails? Ayy, can't dream if my ego was broke, nah The jokes, try to find the answer to nope (uh) My type of drive, you can't buy this shit You got a heart but it don't beat like this I had a spark in my mind went trip Create the wave so the vibe all mix 我如何能相信事實 當我手中一無所有 粉碎我的想法掙脫軀殼 為何我得閉嘴縮頭縮尾 若自尊毀滅就沒有夢想 找尋否定的解答就像笑話 我這種方式 你可以不同意 你有心 但卻不像這樣跳動 我的心中有火花奔放 掀起波瀾讓量子糾纏 I'm a mad Pac-Man Living in a levelled world 我是瘋狂小精靈 在晉級世界生存 Yo, I been at the top of the top Fell from the ceiling before I fell 'Cause I needed to grow, Bruce Lee with the glow Uh, walked on the edge, fuck trying dream in the bed 'Fore I die on these meds, niggas gon' die on the feds 'Fore I make it to jail, I’ll probably put one in the head Fuck the judge and the prosecutor for hangin' me dead Plus thirty and still movin', I'm closer to live, right? Closer to live, right? 我曾經是人上人 從頂端開始墜落 因為我必須成長 李小龍發著聖光 每步都膽戰心驚 在床上試著入睡 在我被這些藥丸掛掉之前 兄弟被條子幹掉之前 在我送他入監之前 我大概會送顆子彈進他腦袋 去他的審判 將我絞刑示眾的檢察官 三十好幾了還活蹦亂跳 我大概還活著 對吧 我大概還活著 對吧 All the trauma from past never taught me to fear heights Normal to fly now, can't be stuck in the rear lights Take flight, the life gone bloom for the Black Knight Keep the peace, like Buddhas got the whole hood boomin' I'm like a Crip high student , you on your ass stuck stupid You makin' weed look bad, I’ll ride the beat won't crash I had to fill my bag, I had to hide my stash You know the cop lights flash, I had to clear my dash I represent my flag, I gave the hood my last Every food crumb in it, I had to change my image The brain don't got limits, think a mil’, me winnin' Pigs out here skinnin’*, his soul ain't authentic You died and still ain't livin’ 過去的創傷從沒教會我怕高 平凡到飛行 別卡在別人的車尾燈後 準備起飛 生命為了正義開始奔放 保持和平 像是佛祖讓罩衫飛揚 我像個怪高中生 你繼續那樣耍蠢 你把好東西搞得噁心 我旋律搖擺不停小心 得裝滿我的袋子 藏好我的好貨 看到條子燈在閃 散落的得清乾淨 我舉旗投降 交出我最後的身份 每個食物的碎片 得改變我的形象 大腦沒有極限 想像自己賺進大把鈔票 條子沒有賺頭 他的靈魂不再可靠 你玩完了也從沒真的活過 譯註 1. 這首歌的歌名Pac-Man的確就是在指小精 靈這個電玩遊戲,這款電玩是在1980年發行 的,而2020年正好是這款遊戲40週年紀念, 而Damon也首肯與這款遊戲合作創作了這首 歌曲,並隱喻他的人生也彷彿卡在一場遊戲 中無法破關。 2. 此處暗喻玩家沈浸在遊戲中256個關卡和無 數個小時中,藉此逃避現實。 3. Damon在Covid爆發前寫的這首歌,卻彷彿 成為預言。人們卡在疫情中進退不得,不斷試 圖破關卻無能為力。 4. Pig skinned/ Pig 在這裡有多層意思,在 嘻哈用語中,前者用法較具有冒犯性,意思是 指白人。而後者用法則有指警察的意思。綜合 來看,後段Rap的部分有點偏向BLM的一些 含義。 5. 這首歌也受到1982年Buckner & Garcia's 的Pac-Man Fever啟發。(這首真的超老我也 沒聽過,不過還蠻有趣的~ 聽歌這邊:https://youtu.be/brVsGL4cPzE
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.85.167.40 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Blur/M.1617618940.A.15A.html ※ 編輯: color5bird (223.137.45.80 臺灣), 04/05/2021 21:51:41
cherified: 謝謝原po唷~ 04/08 22:55
color5bird: 謝謝版主 <3 04/09 09:41
cherified: ^.^y 04/09 17:45
casd82: 這首蠻喜歡的! 04/09 20:51