看板 Blur 關於我們 聯絡資訊
咳咳... 這陣子一直在酷暑之中懶洋洋, 連上禮拜打算要翻的Desole都翻不出來, 等我資料查夠再來補上吧哈哈哈(逃跑) 今天跟大家分享的是Song Machine的 第11首 Momentary Bliss。 裡面一直提到的Rita其實是引用了 The Beatles 的歌 Lovely Rita, 他們是想藉由這個訊息鼓勵她, 不要為了一時的美好而出賣靈魂。 那背景差不多就是這樣,下面來聽歌吧! MV https://youtu.be/QTt7301PR5k
歌詞 https://youtu.be/TBJC2k_hnw4
Momentary Bliss Gorillaz feat. slowthai, Slaves Song Machine season one SLAVES We could do so much better than this Mausoleum faces and momentary bliss We could do so much better than this Oh Rita Oh Rita 我們應該能做得更好 陰沈臉孔和剎那狂喜 我們應該能做得更好 喔 莉塔 喔 莉塔 SLOWTHAI Your potential You lacked credentials And you were special So fucking special Ohh how you need it Oh how your needing And you keep squeezing the tube from the middle You part the seas But your arches they ain’t golden And you was gagging For some gags And now your rolling Best you shut your trap And keep it Hush On another note Compliments Make me blush 你超有潛力 但缺乏證據 你天生獨特 超無敵獨特 你怎麼想要 想怎麼得到 但就是啥都得不到 有摩西之力 卻得不到榮耀 你總是尬聊 帶一點玩笑 停止再鋪梗 快點閉嘴 噓 喔 再說一句 恭維的廢話 搞得我尷尬 There’s a hole in your pocket So you cannot find the change Cavern of your mind You said you’re patterned You pull your strings And you jump Hold your mouth And you say what was scripted The day before it happened We all give applause When people open doors But on the way out It did your back in See everything in life ain’t silver and gold But mining for metal Gave you platinum 你口袋有個破洞 所以撈不到零錢 放空你的思緒 說你已被洗腦 拉緊你的繩索 奮力往下跳 閉上你的嘴 但你說 劇本是什麼 只能臨機應變 我們大力鼓掌 演員離開舞台 到了出口 才在背後留下痕跡 懂嗎 現實才不是閃亮亮 但努力挖掘 才能獲得榮耀 It makes me sick To think You ain’t happy in your skin It’s wearing thin To think Light bulb don’t blink It just flickers So dim Then it pops And withers Your a turkey twizzler You deserve School dinners It makes me sick 真讓我不爽 想到 你不滿意你的皮囊 帶著偽裝想要靈感湧現 這只是曇花一現 朦朧裡瞬間出現 急速凋謝 你只是個火雞塊 只配在學校餐廳 出現 真讓我想吐 GORILLAZ Poster Boy Poster Girl 海報型男 海報正妹 In truth the bills They must be paid Poster Boy Poster Girl 該付的帳單 總是得結清 海報型男 海報正妹 In truth the bills they must be paid And what is left, is sodden cake typical All you need to change your face You’re getting sold it’s such a waste Oh we can do so much better than this Swimming in pools of momentary bliss Where you got to bite the bounty cause everyone taking it Meanwhile you keep on adding, how big you gonna grow 該付的帳單 總是得結清 剩下的 總是一團爛麵糊 你該做的只是 改頭換面 你快成功了 別浪費機會 我們應該能 做得更好 在剎那狂喜的池水暢遊 大口咬下你的獎勵 大肆享受 同時你不停成長 長到無限大 SLOWTHAI It makes me sick To think You ent happy in your skin It’s wearing thin To think Light bulb don’t blink It just flickers So dim Then it pops And withers Your a turkey twizzler You deserve School dinners X2 It makes me sick 真讓我不爽 想到 你不滿意你的皮囊 帶著偽裝想要靈感湧現 這只是曇花一現 朦朧裡瞬間出現 急速凋謝 你只是個火雞塊 只配在學校餐廳 出現 真讓我想吐 SLAVES We could do so much better than this Mausoleum faces and momentary bliss We could do so much better than this Oh Rita Oh Rita We could do so much better than this Perfect little pictures of moments that we missed We could do so much better than this Oh Rita Oh Rita 我們應該能做得更好 陰沈臉孔和剎那狂喜 我們應該能做得更好 喔 莉塔 喔 莉塔 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.84.253.57 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Blur/M.1624206579.A.F69.html
cherified: 感恩感謝樓主,這陣子要好好照顧自己喔^_^06/21 05:04
color5bird: 版主跟大家都要好好照顧身體喔06/21 13:19
※ 編輯: color5bird (59.115.51.146 臺灣), 06/21/2021 13:21:07
cherified: (心) 06/22 06:12
soconfused: 這首很讚 11/05 10:49