看板 Blur 關於我們 聯絡資訊
嗨大家 今天跟大家分享的是Gorillaz 與 來自美國亞特蘭大的Earthgang合作的歌曲, 專輯曲目第12首的Opium 這首歌本身沒有什麼背景,但是很適合在這種 保持社交距離的情況下聆聽啊, 期待台灣再度+0的日子,大家加油~~ 官方YouTube頻道歌曲頁 https://youtu.be/Idt5gNZGi9Q
還有官方不知道為何刪除的歌詞 https://youtu.be/mAcV9QGqvQE
Opium Gorillaz feat. EARTHGANG I've been cooped up for a minute I've been inside workin' on me Hyperbolic chamber, I sit I'm gon' dance my way out of this Winter lasted for ages Trouble don't last always Brand new life, turn the page Be alright, be okay 囚禁我又過一分鐘 在其中我試圖清醒 呆坐在增強版囚室 決定跳脫離開一切 嚴冬不斷持續 困境定會終止 全新生命下一篇章 一切都會過去 Grindin', lovin', singin', huggin', livin', get it, stack it Runnin', dancin', flyin', people wake up Come on, keep on dreamin', don't stop Lovin', tryin', growin', don't stop They gon' try to slow you, don't stop Never ever, no, I don't stop London, Paris, LA, don't stop 瑣事 熱情 歌唱 擁抱 生存 接受 堆積 奔跑 舞蹈 飛翔 人們清醒 來吧 繼續夢想 別停 熱愛 奮戰 成長 別停 他們試圖拖慢你 別停 絕對不要 不要停止 倫敦 巴黎 洛杉磯 別停 Atlanta, Jamaica, Rio, don't stop New York, Lagos, Sydney, don't stop You tried to kill me, created a monster You tried to end me, but fate said no, no Know why they envy, I got it, it's in me Been so long since I had new faith Been so long since I changed my ways Been so long since I been okay 亞特蘭大 牙買加 里歐 別停 紐約 拉哥斯 雪梨 別停 你試圖抹殺我 創造了怪物 你試圖終結我 命運拒絕你 我知道他們嫉妒 我懂 我擁有 自從我有了新信念 自從我改變了方向 自從我變得更坦蕩 I met a lady on the side of the road And I had a story that had never been told About a life that was lived on hope And the truth of the inner light that we all hold She said "Baby, I can hear my train comin' I'll leave with somethin' before I go" Listen child, don't you ever waste time Tryna dim nobody shine, better water your own 路邊遇到一位女士 訴說未聽過的故事 關於生命憑藉希望 內在光明我們掌握 她說 我聽見命運列車來臨 在我離開前 為你留下指引 聽好 絕不要浪費時光 別依靠別人的光 讓自己茁壯 Will we wake up tomorrow And feel like we are closer together? Sing for colossal changes And how we treat each other when we're livin' in the city Of elevations Is it man or woman feeling Some balance, today? 我們是否仍將清醒 感覺我們彼此依靠 歌頌一切巨大變化 我們如何對待彼此 當居住於稀薄之處 人們的感覺是否 與今日一樣穩定 Hope (hope) Hope the radiant light is shining on you (shinin' on you) Hope (hope) Hope the radiant light is shining on you 但願 但願聚光燈籠罩於你 但願 但願聚光燈籠罩於你 Grindin', lovin', singin', huggin', livin', get it, stack it Runnin', dancin', flyin', people wake up Come on, keep on dreamin', don't stop Lovin', tryin', growin', don't stop They gon' try to slow you, don't stop Never ever, no I don't stop London, Paris, LA, don't stop 瑣事 熱情 歌唱 擁抱 生存 接受 堆積 奔跑 舞蹈 飛翔 人們清醒 來吧 繼續夢想 別停 熱愛 奮戰 成長 別停 他們試圖拖慢你 別停 絕對不要 不要停止 倫敦 巴黎 洛杉磯 別停 Been a long time since I been outside Don't let it catch up with me Eye contact just with me Tapped in, wrapped up, bring it in, let me in Let me all over, in between Leave the toothbrush in your dreams I ain't worried 'bout the next thing I'll be with you to the extreme Ice bounce off the glow of the moonlight I hope we're still close when the sun rise I paint the picture clear for ya I can't hold this in much longer Searchin' for this feelin' my whole life 自從我脫離困境 別讓它再攔截我 只與我四目相交 通關 武裝 放馬來 接受我 將我完全浸潤其中 讓牙刷留在你夢境 我不害怕遭遇挑戰 陪你一起直到極限 冰雪在月光中彈跳 但願我們仍近破曉 為你描繪清楚影像 已無力再支撐更久 窮盡一生找尋感受 Hope (hope) Hope the radiant light is shinin' on you (shinin' on you) Hope (hope) Hope the radiant light, is shinin' on you 但願 但願聚光燈籠罩於你 但願 但願聚光燈籠罩於你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.115.41.181 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Blur/M.1625483626.A.1D6.html
cherified: 謝謝樓主無私分享(心 07/06 06:26
color5bird: <3 07/06 12:46
funkyfly: 推 07/06 13:35
Wreet: 推推 07/09 22:26