看板 Boston 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dear all, My two roommates are leaving at the end of Dec. and I'm looking for someone to fill out their spots. It's located at Russett Rd, Brookline/Chestnut Hill, 02467, close to Boston College. Please feel free to take a look at my housing post, contact me (by phone 608-886-3438 or wechat: zzz20121221) and schedule a viewing. It is a perfect place for people with a car: 10 minutes drive to main campus and off-street parking included! For those who do not have a car, the house is close to bus 51, which takes about 35 minutes to main campus. Comfortable first floor family room and living room with picture window, sofa and large built-in flat screen TV. A modern kitchen and a dining room with large center island, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Specious backyard with a beautiful in-ground swimming pool. Two large furnished bedrooms (one 11*12 for $800, the other 11*16 for $900, not including utilities/cable/internet) on the second floor with shared 1.5 bathrooms (between two girls) and extra storage area. Beautiful and safe neighborhood with public parks, tennis court, and walking distance to CVS/restaurants. 代友貼文 勿回站內 租屋類型: (短租/長租 或其他型態, 請詳述) 時間: 地點: 房型: house/apartment (one, two or three bedroom)/客廳出租或任何其他類型 限制:無特殊限制/限女性/限男性/或任何其他的特殊規定 房租: 聯絡方式: 其他補充: -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 50.153.135.157 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Boston/M.1449452557.A.7C9.html