看板 Braves 關於我們 聯絡資訊
A big hug to all from the Dominican Republic. My question is... if you had to make three more movements to form the team of the Braves next season (only thr ee more) what would those movements be (you can divide them between ideal and realistic) Thanks for what I believe is probably our first mailbag question from the Domi nican Republic. If I could make three more moves for the Braves this offseason they would be: 謝謝這個可能是第一個來自多明尼加的問題,如果我可能做三個勇勇季後的決定,那會是 … Re-sign Freddie Freeman. Again, they can’t plug this hole internally. Trading for someone like Matt Olson would cost some money and prospects. Find some co mmon ground and get a deal done that keeps Freeman in Atlanta for the remainde r of his career. 重新簽回Freeman,再一次說明,這個洞我們補不了,交易任何人像Matt Olsen,我們的 代價是錢和新秀,所以在一個共同基礎下留下Freeman,讓他在亞特蘭大結束他的球員生 涯。 Sign a veteran starter for the back end of the rotation. The pitching market m oved fast before the lockout so it remains to be seen who could be had on a sh ort deal. Atlanta has several internal options but I think they need to add at least one more arm. If the past two seasons have shown us anything it is that you never have enough rotation depth. 簽個老經驗的投手回來讓輪值更好,市場在封館前動很快,但目前應該還有短約投手可找 ,我們是有幾個內部選擇沒錯,但再增加個人手是需要的。如果過去兩個球季告訴了我們 什麼?那就是你的輪值永遠都不足夠。 Dump Marcell Ozuna and sign Jorge Soler. The Braves would likely have to swall ow some money to move Ozuna but keeping him around is just a black eye and sel f-inflicted damage. Soler would likely be available on a shorter commitment an d could slot in as the DH or a corner outfield slot. Eddie Rosario would be an other option as well, but Soler would be my first choice due to his superior o n-base skills. 丟掉Ozuna然後續簽Soler。 當然要這樣做勇勇得吞一些錢下來,但留他只會讓自己造成傷害。Soler可能只需要短約 ,而且可以打DH和站角落外野,Rosario是另一個選擇。但Soler是我的首選,因為他真的 天賦異常。 英文應該是指他的上壘能力,可是我看他生涯也才.331,難道是在講季後賽嗎 ? 這個問題很有趣,三點我完全同意,事實上作者也認為我們2022年,如果有2022賽季,其 實勇勇是很有競爭力的。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.215.35.123 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Braves/M.1640922301.A.0EC.html ※ 編輯: kingwei520 (49.215.35.123 臺灣), 12/31/2021 12:14:08
kingwei520 : 勇勇會去幹當時類似換Tim Hudson那種事嗎? 01/01 11:24