看板 Bunco 關於我們 聯絡資訊
最近收到一封信, 全文附在在文末, 內容大意應該是, 他有個朋友在印尼海嘯中掛掉了, 他有一筆定存即將到期, 要找個同姓的人來繼承,否則會被充公 (...有這回事!?) 剛好看到我跟他朋友同姓 如有興趣來信詳談 想知道的是, 這是什麼手法? 不想回他測試XD Attn:(我的英文姓名) I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name (姓氏)"", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Suvo Sarkar, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe it will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. One Late Peter (姓氏), a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2013. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response . Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication. Regards, Suvo Sarkar -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.120.150.53 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Bunco/M.1430732864.A.B3E.html
koala945: 全世界的人都和他同姓 05/04 17:59
aquarsx3: 想也知道先叫你繳一筆稅金之類的... 05/04 20:37
aquarsx3: 再說 同名同姓去假冒 不知道什麼叫偽造文書嗎 XDDD 05/04 20:38
brianhsu: 國外詐騙老招了啦 05/04 21:34
brianhsu: 就剛你講要先繳遺產稅才分得到錢這樣 05/04 21:35
arl: 想錢想瘋了嗎?無故來的信你也要信? 05/05 06:37
jyunwei: 就說好奇問一下他要怎麼騙而已,你每篇都可以這樣噓啊lol 05/05 23:49
appleee8: 英文好怪直接pass,連玩都不想 07/07 19:56