看板 Christianity 關於我們 聯絡資訊
該教會不只一個女性被強姦 連其他牧師的女兒也受害 真的很符合 上帝要基督教會裡面的人生養眾多 不知道台灣的教會是不是也有很多教友 受到牧師的侵害而不敢伸張正義 勇敢的說出來 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3153934/Oxford-church-youth-leader-forced-schoolgirl-perform-sex-act-ordered-home-watch-Gladiator-eat-takeaway.html Oxford church youth leader ‘forced schoolgirl to perform sex act on him then ordered her out of his home so he could watch Gladiator and eat a takeaway’ A church leader forced a schoolgirl to perform a sex act on him in his flat before ordering her to leave so he could watch the film Gladiator and eat a takeaway, a court has heard. Timothy Storey also raped the girl, who is a devout Christian in a small street next to a pub after they got off a bus, when she was 17, Woolwich Crown Court was told. Storey, formerly of Peckham, South London, even asked the girl to arrange a 'threesome' involving her younger sister, who was just 14 at the time, and another with a friend from her school, it was alleged. Speaking through the tears from behind a screen, the woman, now 25, described how the church leader had treated her 'like a piece of meat' leaving her feeling like she was in a 'spider's web'. She said: 'There was no direction where I could turn where I wasn’t somehow being affected by him. 'He had me trapped and I knew that if I didn’t do what he wanted me to, I wouldn’t get the good things. ‘He ground me down and treated me like a piece of meat. ‘I felt like a blow-up doll. He once said to me: “You are not worth wasting a condom on.” When he wants sex, he will not stop until he gets it. I put him on a pedestal and he knew it.’ The woman, the daughter of a preacher, and a second woman came forward to tell police he had raped them. The court was told how she met Storey when she visited St Michael’s Church in London, a stone’s throw from Margaret Thatcher’s former Belgravia home. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.121.4.81 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Christianity/M.1436810816.A.ED9.html
outra: 慎選教會 07/14 07:25
Pietro: 干生養眾多何關啊? 你是認真的嗎? 07/14 09:06
Pietro: 發生這種事我很遺憾 也慚愧 但是你每次附帶的這些如同囈語 07/14 09:08
Pietro: 般的為嘲諷而嘲諷的心得 你真的以為能得到除了單純以立場 07/14 09:09
Pietro: 思考的人以外的支持嗎? 你真的是這樣想的嗎? 那我可憐你 07/14 09:09
Pietro: 你太可憐了 超可憐 可憐到連尚萬強都想拍拍你 07/14 09:10
Pietro: 拍 拍 07/14 09:10